Skinny Love

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Absolutely not”

 

 

Taeyeon protests, nearly stomping her foot on the ground. Being paired up with a nerd doesn’t sound so good for older girl. Yes, Seohyun could do most of the work that they’re assigned to do… but younger girl would just keep on nagging and complaining. Taeyeon is unsure if she could survive a week like that.

 

 

“Ms. Kim, this is not optional” their teacher Choi Sooyoung informs her, voice sweet and nice as usual but eyes disapproving.

 

 

“Seohyun has been assigned as your partner for this project, and I expect your report to be handed in by the end of two weeks. Just like everyone else. As you can see no one could choose with whom to work, Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri missed last Friday and also learn this the hard way. You are dismissed. ”

 

 

After this Taeyeon lets out an offended huff and exits the classroom.

 

 

Seohyun is actually waiting for her outside, back leaning against the wall in a casual way, but her face expression reveals that she doesn’t want to be paired with Taeyeon just as much as older girl.

 

 

“So?”

 

 

Seohyun asks, eyebrows raised in both amusement and curiosity. She’s still hopeful that they can save the situation and maybe she could tease Taeyeon a bit, knowing that older girl doesn’t want to work with her either.

 

 

“It did not go according to plan”.

 

 

Well that’s unexpected…

 

 

Seohyun sighs realizing that you can’t always get what you want and decides to deal with this in a mature way.

 

 

“So you’re stuck with me then.”

 

 

“Yes, well…” Taeyeon trails off and clears , trying to remember why she was so upset with this arrangement in the first place.

 

 

Smiling Seohyun is not that bad. She even looks cute.

 

 

“Since we do not seem to have any other choice in the matter, and we are being forced to work together, I will lay down some ground rules. First of all, we…”

 

 

“I like rules,” Seohyun suddenly smiles brightly interrupting Taeyeon’s trail of thoughts.

 

 

All of a sudden, Taeyeon is reminded why she didn’t want to be paired up with Seohyun in the first place.

 

 

Nerd and lazy bum… how can they even work as a team?

 

 

 

 

The story took place in one of Choi Sooyoung classrooms. During one of her lessons, she was sitting near her desk and looking around while students talked with each other, wrote stuff, prepared presentations.

 

 

Talking was usually involved, unless some of them didn’t know each other well enough, or wasn’t interested in each other at all.

 

 

Sooyoung’s eyes wondered around, sometimes stopping at someone for a moment, other times skipping people while she thought about certain things that were unfolding in front of her:

 

 

Sometimes people ask me… if I don’t get annoyed or even bored day after day doing the same thing, seeing the same people who are usually against you…but it’s not like that. Every day is like a new story. When you don’t have interesting things in your personal life…it works out perfectly for you. I like noticing those little looks… that after some time will turn into long ones..later on into dating…and who knows… maybe even future together as well.

 

 

She thought of this while looking at Seohyun and Taeyeon who were whispering about something sitting really close to one another and looking at the paper.

 

 

Seohyun sometimes wrote some points, or let Taeyeon took the pencil and do it for her.

 

 

When Taeyeon did so, Seohyun took the time to look at other girl, her eyes wandered from Taeyeon’s eyes, to her lips, sometimes simply hair.

 

 

Other times Seohyun was explaining something passionately herself and Taeyeon stole glances at the girl trying not to

Please log in to read the full chapter