Drunk (Part 2)

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica Jung POV


 

I though everyone have already left so now I just took all the trash outside. I don’t need more drama if my parents come back and find out about the party. That was also great opportunity to stop thinking about what my seobang. Let's face it, I thought about her whenever I had time and it might be a bit unhealty since we already spending almost all of our time together.

 

 

I finished cleaning the kitchen and decided to check outside in case anyone went there and left more trash.

 

 

What I found instead of it was… Seohyun and Taeyeon.

 

 

KISSING.

 

 

IN MY POOL.

 

 

Kind of unconsciously I asked out loud, not that surprised but angry because of inappropriate place. It is my pool! My property! I won't be able to look at it the same after this night!

 

 

“What the…what are you two DOING THERE?”

 

 


 

 

Seohyun POV


 

 

Could I be more unlucky? At first drunk Taeyeon kissed me and made me feel butterflies. Then Jessica found us and yelled at us asking what are we doing in her pool, what’s happening and since when are we lesbians and why she didn't know about it. 

 

 

Right after some  more shouting and complaining that we ruined the pool for her, HellSica kicked us out from her house. Literally. She kicked Taeyeon in her and I somehow avoided it running off first.

 

 

Unfortunately for me, despite of all the embarassment I also had to take care of Taeyeon because she barely walked. She laughed a lot and one time even leaned to kiss me again but when I reacted quickly and turned my head she laughed again.

 

 

I guess it was all just a game for Taeyeon. Luckily Jessica gave us her clothes so we don’t have to go home completely wet. As soon as I found the taxi, older man drove us home.

 

 

Taeyeon fell asleep and I could feel her breathing on my neck. It was intoxicating. I tried to move away but this time Taeyeon put her arm around my waist just murmured something incomprehensible and kept on sleeping. I didn’t like how taxi driver said that we looked cute. He should be driving instead of looking at us.

 

 

Taeyeon was gripping on me and even shortly kissing my neck which certaintly made me feel nervous.

Please log in to read the full chapter