I Love Her, Okay?! (Part 1)

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seohyun POV

 

Taeyeon was still away so I decided to spend my day with Fany unnie.

 

 

We did spend time together time after time, and we shared the same room  in the past, before everyone started leaving our dorm. 

 

 

I guess lately I spend more time with her than with Taeyeon unnie, while Tae also spend most of her time with Fany, Yoona or Sooyoung.

 

 

I don’t really know what happened… I used to spend all my time with unnie but… it just changed. I guess all the fan shipping Taeny separated us a little bit since Taeyeon and Tiffany have to be more conscious about their actions.

 

 

With us... honestly, no one looked at us as attentively as at me with Yoona or Hyo (since I get shipped with them), or her with Fany unnie but still… there are some SeoTae shippers too, and they are as passionate as the other ones. I think?

 

 

So now I miss Taeyeon unnie… but it’s not like I can tell her right? Though friends do tell each other that they miss one another all the time but… I don’t know. It’s probably because I have the biggest crush on her since the first day I  saw her. What makes this even worse… my feelings… they are growing.


 

Maybe that was one of the reasons why I didn’t really mind us spending some time separately. Give myself time to figure out what I’m feeling though at the same time I knew it all along and don’t need no confirmation.

 

 

But enough about that… I started talking with Fany unie about some random stuff and our future activities but for some reason remembered about Taeyeon again… actually it happens all the time. 

 

 

The harder I try not to think about her the more I ACTUALLY think about her.

 

 

Sorry…back to Fany. So we decided to eat american food (well she decided, I will make myself some salad) watch a mov

Please log in to read the full chapter