First Date

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I don’t like this idea at all… how you two even came up with it?”


 

Taeyeon asked while glaring at her two best friends Sunny and Tiffany.
 

 

Two girls somehow managed to convince Taeyeon to go on a blind date. At first she was excited but at this moment it sounded like the worst idea ever. She was way too nervous and wanted to back out of it.
 

 

If not her friends (who were actually dating and hoped that Taeyeon can find her happiness), the girl would have stayed at home and missed out this date.
 

 

“Please repeat to me what I need to know.”
 

 

Taeyeon asked her friends with obvious nervousness.
 

 

“Her name is Seohyun. Both of us know her…also she has a couple of classes with Yoona too. She’s Soo’s neighbour. So yeah…pretty much all of us know the girl. Seohyun is quite… how to say it in a nice way… well she’s very concentrated, kind of a nerd, but a cute nerd. She just likes to learn new things… Sooyoung and Yoona are pretty sure that you’re gonna like her… and they are probably convincing the girl to go on a date with you at the moment too.”
 

 

Sunny blurted out a whole speech while Tiffany nod her head time after time in agreement.
 

 

“Oh… so she needs convincing?”
 

 

Taeyeon once again asked quite annoyed after her friend’s long speech. Obviously she

Please log in to read the full chapter