Online

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun scrolled down her dashboard when she noticed some interesting url titles and decided to check them out and figure out what kind of blogs do other people have. She was quite new to the world of tumblr, but eager to figure out how it works.

 


One particular blog which had mostly k-pop was quite similar to hers.
 

 

Seohyun thought what to write for about fifteen minutes but finally decided to keep it simple. Messaging someone else first was never an easy thing, even if you can’t see other people and there is no reason to fear rejection from some stranger.
 

 

Seohyun: Hey,your blog is really cool.
 

 

Seohyun was actually-honestly surprised when a stranger messaged her back almost instantly.
 

 

Tae: Wah… really? You think so?
 

 

Seohyun laughed unconsciously this time, honestly surprised at this sudden burst out but liking it at the same time and writing back without any doubt, feeling comfortable enough and not thinking what should she write so she wouldn‘t sound stupid.
 

 

Seohyun: What? You don‘t believe me? (:
 

 

Tae: NOO! I mean…YES? Maybe! I’m not sure! But like… you really think so?
 

 

Seohyun: I have no reason for lying, do I? I don‘t even know you soooo…
 

 

Tae: YES! RIGHT! You have just MADE MY DAY! I had a very strange and long one..I mean…at first it was kind of decent..you know when you do the things you suppose to do and don‘t expect anything. Then it got better (but not that great). Afterwards, it got even stranger… but I’m smiling now!
 

 

Seohyun: Glad to hear that I made you smile.So..what‘s your url is also your name? (:
 

 

Tae: Oh!Right! How rude of me! I haven’t even thought of introducing myself. My name is Taeyeon. How about yours?
 

 

Seohyun: Mine is SeoHyun :)
 

 

Tae: I like your name! And how old are you? Or we shouldn’t talk about age? Would that be too weird? Are you 50 years old ert or maybe some 12 years old teenager that likes to prank people? 0_0
 

 

Seohyun: No? Why weird? I don’t mind it :) almost 18! You? (:
 

 

Tae: Oh! I‘m 20! Eh… I’m jealous, you still have your whole life ahead of you!
 

 

Seohyun: Haha… so do you! You’re not old :D
 

 

Tae: I would love to go back in time and be 18 again! Or like at any age… even a teenager… I want my youth back! Sorry :D I kind of lost it. By the way… my followers don‘t ever message me! So I’m still can’t stop smiling!
 

 

Seohyun: I‘m different. By the way… I have noticed you like music a lot? Don‘t you? I was kind of thinking of perfect song..you know meaningful lyrics and stuff…maybe you have some suggestions? :)
 

 

Tae: Let me think about it for a minute :)
 

 

Seohyun: Okay… I’m waiting :)
 

 

Seohyun: Your minute is almost up! :D (hehe, sorry!)
 

 

Tae: Okay… so honestly I like TaeTiSeo a lot… if you haven’t listened to their songs… you can try ‘Whisper’ i

Please log in to read the full chapter