I Love Her, Okay?! (Part 2)

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun POV

 

 

But familiar voice behind my back stopped me from saying anything else “Too late.”

 

 

I spin around immediately now face to face with Taeyeon who for some reason came back sooner than it was planned. She was suppose to be here at morning but Taeyeon is here and she heard my confession.

 

 

So of course first question in my mind what What the heck I should do. Most importantly, I felt embarrassed because there is no way she could like me that way and now everything will change just like I said to Fany unnie.

 

 

I don‘t want things to change. I better have Taeyeon as a friend, but her staying in my life and acting casual, instead of her ignoring me and I have the feeling that is exactly what‘s going to happen.

 

 

Fany unnie stood up commenting casually “so I‘m leaving you two for a little chat.“ 

 

 

But I was on my feet sooner because I just couldn‘t face Taeyeon unnie. I need at least few days until it will stop feeling embarassed and I could look at her face again.

 

 

She was confused and surprised so obviously she had no idea about my feelings…

 

 

I don‘t even know if that‘s a good or a bad thing.

 

 

“Seo…“ but before she could say anything I just ran. Ran to my room and locked doors behind me.

 

 

No… this can‘t be happening.

 

 


 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

I still stood at the same spot where I heard Seohyun‘s words and watched my friend running up the stairs meanwhile Fany looked so calm it actually annoyed me.

 

 

I was about to say something though my mind was blank when she asked unexpectedly.

 

 

“Soooo... have Yuri talked with you?“

 

 

“Talked about what…?“

 

 

“About Seohyun. Don‘t try lying to me that‘s the reason why you‘re back one day earlier when you obviously enjoyed your time there so much."

 

 

I opened and closed my mouth confused. How does she know? Did she and Yuri planned all of this? Before I could come up with good comeback Fany spoke up again “Go and talk with Hyun. At least put that girl out of her misery.“

 

 

After few minutes I finally composed myself and ran after Seohyun knocking on her door.

 

 

“Seo…can we talk?“

 

 

I voiced out as calmly as I possibly could though my insides were on flames (what to do, what do say, how to make this okay.)

 

 

If not Yuri I wouldn't even be here. She help me realize something. I think I should be happy now. Because of what I have heard… but in reality I‘m still confused. I have been thinking about this moment for the last three hours and now I just…I have no idea what‘s happening.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun POV


 

“No, unnie, please go away!“

 

 

I tried asking desperately not wanting to see her disappointed face, to hear her telling me that there‘s nothing we can do and she has no feelings for me. I couldn‘t take it. I was dreaming about a miracle for too long and it‘s not how I imagined it.

 

 

“Seo, open this door for your unnie, or I will use those keys on the corner. I’m pretty sure they’re for this room. Your choice!“

 

 

Wait...keys? Damn it... why did I forget about those keys? Why did I told everyone that we need to have a spare just in case someone might get locked in. Why do I need to be so responsible?

 

 

I sighed defeated for the second time today, jumped out of my bed still dragging my feet until I unlocked my door and walked away letting Taeyeon unnie in.

 

 

“I want to talk about this…about what I…what you have said earlier.“

 

 

“There‘s nothing I can say about this…and I don‘t want to say anything…if you hate me and you don‘t want to talk with me ever again you can just te

Please log in to read the full chapter