8- 19 OCTOBER 201?

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hello... I'm back!!

well, not really back because my final still not done yet...

But this chapter is special for JiCheol marriage announcement aniversary...

I know that the real date is 19 October like what being told by the original subber,

But, we still can celebrate it today^^, am i right? <3

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Title:19 October 201?

Description: Jihoon reject Seungcheol's proposal? Jeonghan is an angel?

Theme: love, marriage announcement, fluff^^

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, it's been a year since we've become a couple. Carats already know about our relationship. Let's get married. And we can announce it officially." Propose Seungcheol. Don't blame Seungcheol as he did not know how to be romantic.

Jihoon look at his boyfriend with a weird look. He thought a little then shook his head.

"No thanks. Just focus on the next comeback." Answer Jihoon coldly. Seungcheol's jaw dropped at the answer. He can't argue if Jihoon still don't want to.

The 3 maknaes heard the conversation and had a battle who will be the one of the other hyungs they will tell about this. Then, they heard two voice talking. It's Jeonghan and Joshua.

They smile when they see them. So, they rush to the two oldest members.

Jihan whose were talking with each other turn to the maknaes. They feel weird with the maknae's worried face.

"What happen?" Asked Jeonghan as he is the mother of the group.

"Jihoon hyung and Seungcheol hyung..." said Chan between the panting.

"Why with them?" Now Joshua feel that something had happen with their two leader.

"Jihoon hyung reject Seungcheol hyung's proposal!" Said Seungkwan dramatically. Vernon look at his best friend and shook his head with his friend's divaness. Jeonghan's eyes are about to pop out.

"Really? Why?" Asked Jeonghan. Seungkwan and Chan shrugged their shoulders. But, Vernon just rolled his eyes. Joshua noticed that. So he give a sign for Vernon to tell what he know.

"Seungcheol hyung is not a romantic person." Answer Vernon.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jeonghan curiously while Joshua already understand what happen.

"Well, Seungcheol hyung just said let get married without a proper proposal and ring. Stupid hyung." Said Vernon again but then he auch at the feeling a hand slap his head.

"Hey, he is our hyung." Mad Seungkwan.

"What? I said the true things. Look, even Chan agree with us." Vernon defend himself as his answered to Seungkwan and point to the maknae. The maknae just nod his head.

"Haish... that guy..." sighed Jeonghan. Joshua just smile and shook his head thinking about their friend.

"Why not we help him?" Asked Joshua. The 4 turn their heads towards him.

"How?" Asked Seungkwan excited. Of course he excited. Seungcheol is his favourite hyung, and Jihoon always become cute (looks like a white fur stuffed bear) when Seungcheol is around.

"Just help Sungcheol make something that will force Jihoon to accept his proposal." Said Joshua. The maknaes tilt their heads while Jeonghan smirking know what his soon to be boyfriend mean by it.

"Just follow the flow." Said Jeonghan. His devil side has come out.

 

 

 

Next day:

 

Jihoon just sit on the couch and hear the song from his mp4. He didn't have mood to make songs today. Jeonghan come out of nowhere with worried face (he really good with that act) and sit beside Jihoon. Jihoon startled at the sudden outcome. He look toward the angel hyung confusedly.

"What happen hyung?" Asked Jihoon feel weird with his hyung face that time.

"Answer me truely." Said Jeonghan and grab Jihoon's shoulder hardly. Jihoon didn't have a choice than to nod at the demand.

"Are you or are you not break up with Seungcheol?" Asked Jeonghan. Jihoon's face now frowning with the question.

"Why did you ask it?" Asked Jihoon.

"The maknaes said that they see Seungcheol with his ex (Seungcheol had shown to them before when they play a game truth or dare). They said he look so close with her and even holding hand." Said Jeonghan. Jihoon widened his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Asked Jihoon clearly not believe his hyung.

"I've told you the truth. They even get the picture the both of them out from the cafe. Look at this." Jeonghan open the gallery in his phone and show it to Jihoon. The picture that he took at his friend's cafe. Well, of course the picture is fake. He purposely told Seungcheol's ex to meet with him. And that sly woman make him paid her. Glad that fox already break up with the leader. And of course he edit the picture a little and with his skill, the two look lik

Please log in to read the full chapter