31 - Dessert

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long time not updating. busy with work and all :( I don't know if i can update another chapter so this one will be my last chapter, but for now, i'll try to update when i'm free.

Title: Dessert

Description: When did a mere dessert can make you blush?

Theme:  Fluff, Food

“Hey guys.” Greet Jihoon while still panting. The groups are in the middle of lunch before their after-lunch class start. They all stare at Jihoon weirdly.

“Where are you coming from? It’s already 20 minutes after lunch hour.” Before Jihoon can even sit, Wonwoo already question him.

“I had something to do before.” Answer Jihoon short. He still tired from running to their group’s table. He doesn’t want to be late for his lunch. He didn’t need to worry about lining up at any stall because he bring lunchbox from home.

“I thought you don’t have any class before. Or did your lecturer make extra class again?” This time Soonyoung the one who question him.

“This.” Jihoon shows what he had been holding since he arrived. The others stare curiously at Jihoon’s hand.

“A cake? What related with you being late with a mere dessert?” Jihoon looks offend as he stares at Seungkwan when he asks that.

“Excuse me? This is not just a mere dessert. Look closely.” Said Jihoon and open the package and reveal a…

“Strawberry shortcake. So?” asked Seungcheol who took a peak at what Jihoon so interested in.

“Gosh you guys. It’s a cake from ‘Lalisa Café’. It’s the limited-edition cake. And it tastes heaven.” Said Jihoon while take a bite at the cake. He had been waiting for a long time to buy the cake. He really loves how fluffy the cake is and how their raspberry syrup mixes well with sweetness of their cake. He can’t believe none of his friend know about this. He took another bite before return his attention to his friends.

“But seriously, you guys never heard about the café? It’s popular among students here.”

“I think you mean popular among girls?” asked Wonwoo un-amused. He had searched about the café when Jihoon said the name and truth to what he said, it is popular. But majority of the customers are girls.

“I saw a few boys buying it.”

“Yeah, for their girlfriends.” Said Soonyoung jokingly.

“Not all dessert only for girls. Boys can like dessert too.”

“I didn’t say that they can’t. Just not a lot of boys from students here know about the café. How did you know about them?”

“SNS.” Answer Jihoon. He took another bite and feel a bit thirsty. So, he gets up to but some drink.

“Where are you going now?” ask Seungcheol.

“I need some thing to drink.” Jihoon answers shortly before search for drink. Something mischievous get in Seungcheol’s head and he did something unthinkable by their friend. Even Wonwoo, Seungkwan and Soonyoung shocks at what Seungcheol did.

“What the hell are you doing?” Seungcheol looks at Seungkwan while grinning stupidly.

“Revenge.”

“What did he do to you?”

“He told Pinky my whereabout when I hide from her.” He was trying to run from the boring date that Pinky force him to go. Jihoon ‘accidently’ found him (in Jihoon’s rent house that he rent with his cousin, Joshua) hiding, desperately wanting to avoid that girl, but Jihoon just answer honestly when Pinky call him. Pinky know his well, that if she can contact him, she just need to ask Jihoon.

“I don’t think you should do that. Jihoon will kill you.” Seungcheol didn’t care and continue his act. All of them make a poker face when Jihoon comeback. They don’t want to be involve with what will happen.

Jihoon put the drink on the table before he took his seat. He gets weird with how quiet his friend become but just ignore it.  He opens back the cake’s package and almost fall when he notices only a bite left of his cake left there. He looks up at his friends, but all of them didn’t look at his eyes. He then turns to his side and seeing Seungcheol who also trying to avoid his eyes. But he notices the cream that left beside his lips.

“Why?” just a word and it success to grab the groups attention. But they still kept quiet.

“Why you did that? You can just ask for a bite.” Jihoon still focusing on Seungcheol. Seungcheol about to answer but he stunts a while when he sees Jihoon’s eyes a bit teary.

“I… I just trying

Please log in to read the full chapter