22- It just a dream, right?

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yo Carats!! Have you seen the new MV?

It's sooooo good <3

And there's a Jicheol moment.. they are holding hands XD

Okay, done fangirling... ENjoy the story <3

Title: It just a dream, right?

Description: Seungcheol has the best dream ever :P

Theme: Fluff, Soccer, highschoolau, produce 101

 

"Hey, pass the ball!!" Yelled Seungcheol to grab his teammate attention. His side is free from any enemy member and he is open to the basketball. Wonwoo notice the chance and throw the ball to Seungcheol. So, the captain of basketball grab the ball and dump in the basket and the last point given to Seungcheol's team. All the members and fans in the gym cheered up as their school wins once again.

Diamond school, an elite school which have a great basketball club. Well, not just basketball, dancing, singing, ping pong, almost all their clubs are the tops of the Korean's school.

Seungcheol, captain of the Diamond high school's basketball team, is also one of the top sport school student. Easy to say is, he’s popular. That's why no one feel weird when the school captain are so close with the school genius composer, Jihoon. Wherever Jihoon is, Seungcheol will always beside him. Today too, Jihoon is there watching the final basketball battle between schools. The truth is, he being dragged there by his groups of friends. If not because of its the final, they will leave him inside the singing clubroom where he always stay there after class and when there's no class for competition purpose, like right now. They still had class later after the breaks over. And the athlete are being excuse.

Back to the team. Wonwoo and Seungcheol quickly run to his group of friends after the hugging between his teammate done and the older quickly evolved Jihoon and Lee Chan in his hug.

"Yah Seungcheol! Let me go!" Yelled Jihoon try struggle out from Seungcheol grip. The same thing happen to Lee Chan.

"Hyung... you're sweaty and stink. Let me go... I have a date after this..." whine Lee Chan just to be evolved in another hug.

"A date!? Oh my baby is growing up..." said Jeonghan while hugging the life out of Lee Chan. The others just shook their head wishing that the 2 won't die of suffocating from their oldest friends.

 

 

Meanwhile at the back:

 

"Hey look, that a first year who wins the singing contest because Seungkwan can't participate." Said Guanlin and point at Woojin who practicing passing the ball with his friend, Samuel. Daniel look at where the boy point at. He turn to Guanlin and glare at his friend.

"Cut it off Guanlin. He can win too even if Seungkwan join the competition." Defend Daniel. Guanlin just snort at that. He know there’s no use to say anything about that short kid. Daniel will always defend that boy.

Daniel get closer to the 2 boys who still practicing their passing ball. They just playing it for fun and maybe a little bit for the competition between classes for the sport day next month. Daniel begin to creeping up behind them before put a hand on Woojin's shoulder and scream his name.

"Woojin!"

"ARGH!!! GHOST!!!" Woojin's screaming can be heard by the whole students who still at the gym and something else can be heard after the screaming.

"Buk!" Something like the sound of being hit before the girls screeching.

"Seungcheol!!!" Daniel, Woojin and Samuel turn behind to look at where the sound of hitting come from and why the girls screaming. Then, they can see that Seungcheol now is lying on the floor with a ball still bouncing beside him.

Turn out that Woojin mistakenly throw the ball too hard and it hit the back of Seungcheol's head. Now their face is pale white, worrying if they had just kill the school's prince.

 

 

Back to the groups:

 

"Seungcheol... let me go. You're killing me." Said Jihoon still try to push the taller off of him. But that boy are too strong. He took a breath before elbowing Seungcheol's stomach.

It success to separate that muscle ghost from him. Seungcheol grab his stomach in pain and whine about Jihoon being mean to him and complain it to Vernon who sit beside him. Vernon just rolled his eyes because Seungcheol deserve it. While Seungcheol kept on being his childish act, something fast flying toward them. Before any of them realize what is it, that thing had crash onto Seungcheol and the next thing they realize the girls had scream and Seungcheol are now lying in front of them.

"Seungcheol!!" Yelled the group too. The coach quickly calling the medic team to take Seungcheol to the infirmary.

 

 

In infirmary room:

 

Seungcheol slowly opened his eyes and turn to his friends. They still didn't realize Seungcheol had open their eyes because everyone were busy with their phones until Seungcheol's groan out dizziness. Then, they realize the fainting boy already woke up.

"Seungcheol hyung!!" Screamed Lee Chan excitedly at his waken hyung. But his action just deserve a hit by Jeonghan.

"Don't get so loud. He just waken from being hit by a ball." Warn Jeonghan.

"A ball?" Asked Seungcheol. Jeonghan sigh before start explaining about how Daniel and Woojin come to them and told about the incident. And Woojin ask him to tell Seungcheol that he apologize for everything and willing to send Seungcheol home if need to. But, Jeonghan just brush it off because if Seungcheol really need to go home, one of them can send him.

"Oh, that cute kid that make Daniel going crazy (Daniel is one of basketball team so Seungcheol know him and about how crazy Daniel for Woojin). He should stop scaring that boy like that. Someday, they would have kill someone if Woojin had that strength to throw a ball like that." Whine Seungcheol. The others just chuckle at Seungcheol's c

Please log in to read the full chapter