25- That Person (Seungcheol Ver)

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Annyeong!! Hmmm... I did said I want to ending it but its too long and its still didn't finish. And if I didn't cut here, it will be longer to update. So, I will continue the story in the last part that is That Person (JiCheol Ver). Then, Enjoy ^^

 

Title: That Person (Seungcheol Ver)

Description: The fight with nonsense reason the reason for Seungcheol's snap.

Theme: Breakup, Move on, Past

 

Seungcheol is now in the practice room alone, playing with guitar merely to think a new melody for his own compose song. He didn't want to disturb the other kids by playing inside the dorm. And they can go to the practice room anytime they want except when they have vocal lesson or other lesson.

He been alone for a while before he notice someone get inside the room.

"Hyung." He hear a familiar voice calling him so he look up to the voice. There is Jihoon, looking cute but nervous? Why is he nervous?

"Yes? And why you look so nervous?" And without other thought, he pulled Jihoon to sit on his lap like he usually did. Habit is hard to change, not like he ever want to. Jihoon still fidgeting on his lap but he didn't say anything to let younger calm by himself.

"Hyung." Once again the younger call he and put a little bit distance between them. Jihoon didn't look at him straight in the eyes amd had his head down and he frown at that. He want to look at the younger's eyes. He love to see that small eyes, not that he tell anyone. Back to the point, Jihoon look weirdly nervous yet his face is blushing hard. Seungcheol become more curious as what the younger was about to tell him. He beckoned him to tell him.

"I-I love you. Would you be my boyfriend?" Froze. That's what happen to Seungcheol. He eyes widened at the confession. And he know its wrong reaction because now Jihoon is trembling, looking regret of confessing to him. And he didn't like it even the slightest.

"I-I sorry. I shouldn't had confess. Sorry." Jihoon's eyes already start to tear.

'Oh crap. I should do something. Come on Seungcheol, say something or at least do something.

He quickly grab the younger chin, but gently and slowly get close to Jihoon. He notice that the younger's eyes had close and he urge himself not to chuckle at the cute reaction. His eyes now only focus on the target and slowly capture it. Seungcheol had plant his lips on Jihoon's plush one. The cute lips make him wanting more than just a peck. He quickly deepen it and move slowly trying to feel the whole small lips. He calm himself from strangle Jihoon when he feel the boy moving the lips with him too.

He want it to be longer, but their lungs need the oxygen to stay breathe and alive and for him to progress longer what had happen. So, they separate from the kiss. The string of saliva can be seen when the lips lose each other and Seungcheol notice the red that sneakily creep on Jihoon's face. He chuckle at Jihoon's shy reaction. It's ahrd to see that reaction and Seungcheol want to make Jihoon his so that no one can see the reaction. Anyway, he feel happy, really happy and hug Jihoon tightly.

"Wait, wait hyung. Is it mean that you accept me?" Asked Jihoon. He want to tease the younger face, but seeing the hope glistening in his eyes, he quickly answer him.

"Yes Jihoonie. I accept you and I love you too." And he proud with his decision because now Jihoon is smiling happily in front of him.

 

They always being together after that. Playing, practice, eating, everything just to get close to each other. The others start to notice their closeness and asked what happen between them one day.

"This might sound weird, but are you two dating?" Asked Soonyoung when he see Seungcheol watch some music video while Jihoon still on his laps. The both of them widened their eyes at the question. Well, actually Seungcheol just shock that the oblivious Soonyoung can detect their closeness, but Jihoon is really shock and now slight trembling at the fear of being caught. That make Seungcheol stop from admitting to Soonyoung's question.

"No! We are not dating!" Screamed Jihoon, shocking the human beings in the room. He glad that only the three of them and Mingyu and Vernon inside the room. The younger two know that they should kept quiet and not to disturb whatever conversation that the older boys doing.

"Okay, okay, relax Jihoon. I'm just curious. You guys look so close lately. Closer than usual and a lot of skinship. That's why I curious because I thought you hate skinship." Explained Soonyoung and Jihoon start to calm down. He realize his position right is not good for convincing the slight older. So, Jihoon take an action and jump from Seungcheol's lap.

"It's okay. We're not dating." Said Jihoon and walk away from the room. Soonyoung look a bit guilty over what had happen. He slowly turn to look and Seungcheol, asking with his eyes if the oldest of the Pledis trainees is okay. Seungcheol smile at their dancer.

"I'm okay, don't worry too much. Jihoon just in a bad mood today, that's why I show him song that he might like." Excused Seungcheol and continue playing with the tab hinting that he don't want to talk anymore.

It's hurt. It really hurt seeing the younger's reaction. But what can he do if Jihoon don't want their relationship to be known by others? What can he do if Jihoon scare to reveal it? It's not like he can force him. He don't want Jihoon to be sad and hurt by their relationship. He willing to be a secret as long as the younger happy. Of course he had try to get an answer why the younger being so secretive about them, but he just let it be when the younger won't tell him. And he still keep calm when Jihoon ask him to less the skinship so that the others didn't suspicious on them.

 

 

It's been a few months they had been dating and Seungcheol tried really hard to avoid any suspicious skin ship with Jihoon. Of course he still make skin ship with his younger lover in front of other trainee, just not as often as when they first dating.

"Seungcheol hyung!" Seungkwan call Seungcheol name loudly and make Seungcheol wake up from his day dream.

"Yes?" Asked Seungcheol obviously didn't hear what Seungkwan had just said before.

Please log in to read the full chapter