26- HICCUP!

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm getting bored with angst. Now it's fluff time ^^

Title: Hiccup!

Description: That's why people said it's not good to eavesdropping

Theme:  Fluff, Hiccup

 

"What are they doing?" Jihoon asking for no one. Right now, he is alone in the studio. He was just about to go out to grab some food when he notice a present in the place outside. He immediately, but slowly close the door and peek through the little opening. He can see Seungcheol and Jeonghan were sneaking to the practice room.

"And they say they're not in a relationship." Jihoon snort when the flash back on how the two denied their relationship come flooding in his mind.

The door to the practice room been close but Jihoon can see it open a little bit. He feel naughty right now. So, slowly he creep to the room and try to peek to the little opening. The thing he see after that almost scare him. The two oldest were kissing (well, they look like kissing from the angle he's been looking). Freaking kissing and hugging with Jeonghan hand are wrapped around Seungcheol's neck.

"What the..." Jihoon immediately clamp his mouth with his hand so the voice didn't get out.

"I love you." Confess Seungcheol.

"I love you too Seung--" Withouth hearing until the end, Jihoon run away immediately. He don't want to witness anything weird after that. It's enough he witness how Jun molest Minghao when the boy just turn legal and how Mingyu attack Wonwoo when he turn legal too. The memories make him shudder.

The truth is, he envious with his friends. They find their own love, and not Jihoon. Jihoon always alone since kid. Not alone without friend or family, he just never date before. So the kids always teasing him for that, especially Mingyu. He know that Mingyu is handsome and something, so it's not fair the tall younger compare their age and their experience for dating. He really want to punch that tallest member.

"Urgh... I hope they didn't notice me. How I'm supposed to face them tomorrow? Stupid Jihoon, when will you learn your lesson not to peek on other people?" Jihoon kept on nagging on himself. He don't know that his act is the cutest ever because he was talking while pouting. If Seungkwan see him, his face must had been red from being pinch by Seungkwan. That boy really crazy with cute thing, not that Jihoon admit that he's cute.

 

 

The next day:

 

Jihoon kept on staring to the two oldest. Everytime the scene yesterday playing in his head, he will turn to them. Jihoon don't know why, but his eyes can't stop staring at them and their lips especially Seungcheol. His act is being notice by 97 liner.

"Didn't you notice that Jihoon hyung kept on staring at Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung?" Asked Seokmin. He had been observe their smallest member since early. At first he just thought Jihoon was day dreaming, but then he notice Jihoon's eyes were following those two.

Mingyu and Minghao look at Seokmin then look back at Jihoon. They observe Jihoon for a while then they understand what Seokmin means by that.

"Yeah... Seungcheol hyung make something stupid again?" Guess Mingyu.

"If that so... why Jihoon hyung need to stare at Jeonghan hyung too?" Said Minghao. Mingyu shrugged his shoulder don't know how to answer that.

"Want to ask him?" Suggest Seokmin. Mingyu nodded but Minghao disagree with it.

"I don't think Jihoon hyung know the reason himself. We should just ask Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung about this." Said Minghao. The decision being accept by other two so the 97 liner start to walk to Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

"Hyungs, did you two make a problem yesterday?" Asked Seokmin. The two oldest look at them weirdly.

"Why did you ask like that?" Asked Jeonghan curiously. Well, someone suddenly ask you as if you had make a problem. Of course it shock him.

"Someone had being staring to both of you since we wake up." Answered Mingyu. Not that he know if Jihoon stare at them at the dorm too.

"Who? And why?" Asked Seungcheol with a frown.

"Ji-" Mingyu about to answer but Minghao stop him.

"We can't tell hyung who is the one unless you told us what you did first." Said Minghao while glaring at Mingyu. Jihoon is his favourite hyung beside Jun. Because despite being small, he is so strong and brave and Minghao like it.

"How am I supposed to know? What did we do? Did you have any idea Jeonghan-ah?" Asked Seungcheol toward Jeonghan. But Jeonghan just shrugged his shoulder.

"So then, we won't tell you. Come on guys." Minghao pull the other two and gather at another place.

"So what now?" Asked Seokmin.

"Just let them be. We observe them first, and then would we ask Jihoon hyung." Suggest Minghao. The other two are force to agree. It's not like they know what to do. Minghao is the smartest between them despite lack of Korean vocabulary.

 

 

At Sicheon fan meeting:

 

They were signing the album when Jeonghan's rubber band snap. Jeonghan whine a little gaining attention from the Seventeen members. They just chuckle at Jeonghan's suffering. They can't move now because there's still a lot of album they need to sign and Jeonghan just sigh before returning to his smiling angle character. After just a few members left to sign the albums, Seungcheol who finish first get up and stood behind Jeonghan. He grab Jeonghan's hair gently and tied it up. He action is so gentle that some of them whose witness aww at them. Seungcheol lowering his head to smell at Jeonghan's hair. Jeonghan use lemon scent hair and he like it. Carats fangirling at the action and quickly snap pictures for their collection. Jihoon feel weird with the screaming and look to the two oldest direction.

When he see what the cause of the screams, he widened his eyes. The scene he witness that day come flooding his head again. He blush at that and start to hiccup. It's good thing this is not the fan sign where fan will stood in front of them or not they will notice the hiccupped.

"Hiccup!" Jihoon can seem to stop. It start being notice by Mingyu who sit beside him. Mingyu turn to him with concern.

"Are you okay hyung?" Asked Mingyu.

"I'm o-hiccup-kay." Jihoon clasp his mouth and look at Mingyu while hiccupping.

"You had hiccup non-stop. Here, drink the water." Said Mingyu and give Jihoon the new water bottle. Jihoon shook his head and grab his own bottle. He drink and breathe out slowly. He sigh relieve tha

Please log in to read the full chapter