24- What are you?

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeah, it's horror.

Hehe, it's I know. But it's my first attempt of horror theme :P

Go this idea from my dream. and It's hundreds time creepy than this ( I don't think my story can scare you guys though XD)

Haha. Anyway, enjoy <3

Title: What are you?

Description: When your best-friend didn't even exist

Theme: Horror, have fun, I didn't even know anymore XP

"Lee Jihoon! Stop day dreaming and focus on your study!" Yelled Miss Song. The pretty lady's wide forehead showing wrinkles when she frown toward her small student. Lee Jihoon. A smart kid but total problematic one. Even though it’s not him that start it first.

"Yessss...." answered Jihoon totally unconcern. The other student were whispering to each other like 'he did again' and 'why did he need to cause so many trouble?' and everything else. Jihoon hear them but decide to ignore it.

"That's what you got for not listening to your teacher." Said a voice. Jihoon look at the table beside him and see his only friend in the school smirking toward him.

"Shut up. The teacher will mad at us if she heard." Whispered Jihoon that only for his friend's hearing.

"Whatever, let's go to karaoke after this. I want to eat the crackers there. I'm so hungry, and I craving for that thing." Said Seungcheol. Seungcheol, Jihoon one and only friend. They meet when Jihoon get into the class. Seungcheol said he was in class two when they are in 2nd year. And he get proud telling Jihoon that he study his off to get into the 1st class.

Jihoon didn't really care about the story because he was born smart that always get 1st or 2nd in school. But the only flawless of him is, he are introvert or what other kids call him, nerd. Seungcheol was the first one to talk to him beside school stuff. First, he ignore him but as time pass by, he gladly talking to him again but only when they're no people. He hate to show his smile to others because for him, they didn't deserve it.

"That's why I told you to eat in the cafeteria. Where are you actually when recess? You let me eating alone again. And those bastard throw their rice and soup inside my plate. I only get half of it." Whine Jihoon. It's glad it's not as worst as last time. He still remember that he need to go home with a stink smell of curry with a lot of the curry stain his uniform. Those bullies had no sense of waste food throwing to him the delicious food. They are so stupid and he can't even get a spoon of it.

Jihoon just smirk when the next day those bullies get punished by washing the whole cafeteria floor. Even though it wouldn't stop the whole bullying, at least he wouldn't get embarrassed that badly in front of the public again. It's a good thing too to become the teachers' attention.

"I've got work to do." Reasons Seungcheol.

"What work did you do if every day you disappeared?" Asked Jihoon curious.

"There's something, so don't worry about me."

"Who worried about you?!" Jihoon almost yelled if he didn't think about where he is right now. He ignore Seungcheol after that and listen to the teacher babbling in front with a little blushing at his face.

When the class finish, Jihoon purposely move slowly packing his bag. He don't want to rush out like what the other kids doing. So he wait until the class empty and only he and Seungcheol are left. He look to the slight older and can see he smile.

"Ready?" Asked Seungcheol. Jihoon nodded and smile. Then the both of them get up and walk together out from the school building. When they almost near the gate, Seungcheol stop his track that made Jihoon stop to look at him.

"What is it?" Asked Jihoon curious. Seungcheol smile sheepishly before answer

"I forgot my note book. Wait for a while." Then he run into the building again leaving Jihoon who was about to call him.

"Why did he bother to get the note book? It's not like he write anything inside and that was one fast running." Mumble Jihoon to himself. So, he leaning his body to the school gate and wait for the boy.

"Look who we have here. Who are you waiting for shorty?" Asked Jun, the school's bully and the gang that always disturb Jihoon. Jihoon ignore him at first and continue staring at the building avoiding the Chinese eyes. His act make Jun mad a little so the taller slam his hand beside Jihoon's face.

 

"I'm asking you here. So look at me and answer me." Jun said it with angry voice while his hand is gripping Jihoon's chin. Minghao try to help Jihoon because he never like what Jun do to Jihoon, but nothing he can do because the older is twice stronger than him even though he had learn material art when he is 10.

"Why do you care?" Jihoon voice sound so cold that make Jun boiling.

"Because you are my toy and I had rights to know what you are doing." Answered Jun while smirking. Wonwoo behind snort at the answered. Everyone in their group of friends know that Jun had feeling for Jihoon just he didn't admit it and will try everything to get the small boy attention.

"Since when did I agree to be your boy toy?"

"Since you get into this school." Well Jihoon just get into the school last year and Jun already set the target when their eyes met.

"I don't think we ever did such agreement." Jihoon answer it with sarcastic voice. Jun was about to slap the venom mouth when Minghao catch his hand.

"Don't, there still teacher here. You don't want to get punished again right?" Said Minghao and pull Jun's hand down. Jun huff, a little annoyed with the fact that they can't go against the teacher in this school. Public school is so lame.

If he is in the private school, the teachers will scare at him because he is one of the richest kid in the Seoul and money will make them kneel in front of him. But the public school... well they don't really care about money or donation. It's public for a reason. In here, they only care about grade a

Please log in to read the full chapter