21- Pizza Delivery Guy

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

2nd update for today. Just realize I have one more story that had done. WHo want a cute PIZZA DELIVERY BOY? XD

Title: Pizza Delivery Guy

Description: "Do you like Messi?"

Theme: fluff, kids, delivery, flirting

 

Seungcheol's story:

 

"Cheol hyung!!! Wake up!!! I'm hungry!!!" Whined LeeChan loudly when his babysitter just sleeping soundly while his stomach is having a concert right now. Seungcheol wake grouchily. He was so tired with his last minute assignment.

He know he shouldn't had follow his best friend, Jeonghan's words to go on a trip for the mid-term break. And on the last day he had a break, he need to babysitte his cousin. Don't get him wrong, he love LeeChan because that boy is so cute. But right now, sleep is the most important thing to him.

"Urgh... can you just eat the cereal that you like?" Asked Seungcheol. LeeChan pout at the words.

"I want too if there is any." Sassed LeeChan. Seungcheol frown at the 5 years old boy's words.

"You should stop hanging around Jeonghan. You almost sound like him." Said Seungcheol. His body feel chilled through down when he imagined LeeChan will go crazy as his best friend. He glad that Jeonghan had couple with Joshua, the curch boy. Or not, the craziness in his best friend will make him going crazy too.

"I can hang out with anyone I want. And Jeonghan hyung is your best friend." LeeChan voice sounds judging.

"He is my best friend, a crazy one. Anyway, I'll cook you something. Wait in the living room." Said Seungcheol and get up from his slumber. If he not hurry, the little boy will whine endlessly.

"Alright boss!" LeeChan give Seungcheol a salute before run to the living room. Seungcheol tch at that. LeeChan so easy to distract and he scare to think that the boy will get kidnap while being distract. He need to tell his aunt about this when she come back.

Enough of that. Seungcheol walk to the kitchen to start the meal for the boy. He get to the refrigerator and open it only to see it almost empty. He sigh at the sight.

"Now what are we going to cook?" He look around and see 2 eggs. He pocked out his head and call his cousin.

"Chan-ah, did you like eggs? If you want I'm gonna make you ommelet." He hear LeeChan gaps.

"God no hyung! I'm still traumatized with the ommelet that dancer hyung did! I'm not gonna eat that or any eggs for a while!" Yelled LeeChan and feel like he almost throw out when he remember what he need to eat last 2 weeks when the dancer hyung accompany Seungcheol to babysitte him. And that hyung cook for him because Seungcheol need to do his work about assignment or something.

Seungcheol snort when he remember what had happen. He just so busy that day when he mom force him to babysitte LeeChan because the 2 women want to have a good sister time. So he decide to ask Soonyoung who is the only one not busy that time. And that short mind kid decide to cook for LeeChan when he never cook even a fried egg before. Poor the little boy need to eat the nasty omelette. He glad he didn't touch that thing or he’s going to be traumatized too.

"But then you don't have anything to eat and I'm too lazy to go to supermarket..." Now it's Seungcheol's turn to whine.

"Hyung, order the pizza." Said LeeChan when he remember what they eat after Soonyoung's omelette being throw into trash bin by angry Seungcheol.

"Ahh right. My mom had leave the money for food. That old lady should had told me earlier if there are nothing inside the house." Grumble Seungcheol and search for pizza delivery number. He immediately call the number when he found it.

"I want 1 regular peperoni pizza and 2 mushroom soup. Wait. Chan-ah, do you want something else?" Asked Seungcheol for his cousin who stare at him with excited can be seen.

"Chicken wings!" Shout the boy and Seungcheol just smile and state the order.

"Okay that's all and the address..." after he finish he hand up the phone and pull

Please log in to read the full chapter