That Person (Jihoon Ver)

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yo! I got the idea from Jicheol moment, and I just finish it last night...

it's two part.

One for Jihoon and one for Seungcheol.

This one is Jihoon's, and I will update the Seungcheol's when I had the idea ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________

Title: That Person (Jihoon Ver)

Description: When he remember about it, it just make him crying all night.

 

Theme: angst, past relationship, mad Woozi

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jihoon ver:

 

"Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Jihoon, you three leaders need to give speech tomorrow. Get it ready and practice together today." Told their Ceo. The three boys just nodded. Not that they can refuse their Ceo's command.

After the meeting, Seungcheol told the other members to get back to the dorm and leave the 3 of them in practice room.

"Okay, who's going first tomorrow?" Asked Seungcheol. He look at Soonyoung just to get a shooking head the sign that he reject it.

"Let's make Jihoonie the first tomorrow." Suggest Soonyoung while grinning without asking the younger first.

"Well?" The question now been direct toward the maknae of the 3. Jihoon want to decline but when he see the leader's eyes, he can't say anything and just nodded. His answer make Seungcheol smile and the oldest to pat his hair. Only four people can do that to him. His parents, his best friend, Soonyoung and Seungcheol. The reason is, only some people know.

Seungcheol's act make Jihoon's heart beat nervously. He slap Seungcheol's hand away, of course slowly. He don't want to caught up in the stuffy feeling again after what had happen. Seungcheol just act like nothing happen.

"Okay, problem solve because I will go second. So you're the last." Said Seungcheol while pointing at Soonyoung and the younger agree. They spread out to make each other speech. After they all satisfied with the speech, they walk toward the dorm.

It's pretty cold in their walk to dorm because Jihoon kinda forgot his jacket in the dorm. Now he need to rub his hand and shoulder to warm himself only to feel sudden warm that engulf him. He turn his head behind to see Seungcheol practically hug him now with his jacket as a barrier. He put the jacket on Jihoon's shoulder and gap their body. He smile at the younger when Jihoon froze.

"You shouldn't forget your jacket next time. You had a pretty weak body toward cold." Advice Seungcheol to the vocal leader. Jihoon didn't said anything. Seungcheol get weirdly concern at him even after what happen to them. Well maybe he always that concern to him. He just can't accept it.

'Why you still being nice to me? You already had him.' Mumble Jihoon. He walk slowly behind the two leaders. The two didn't notice that the smallest of the 3 now already had tears in his eyes.

When they arrive to the dorm, Jihoon quickly get into the room that he share with Mingyu, Wonwoo and maknae Dino. He quickly throw himself onto Mingyu's bed and make the younger awake. He about to get mad for whoever wake him up. But then he realize that it's the crying Jihoon. He didn't ask anything and wrap Jihoon in his hug. He know why Jihoon crying. He know what had happen to his favourite hyung. He know all too well. Why not? He was the first one Jihoon run into to pour all his problem and about the break up that happen between him and the seventeen leader.

Yes. Jihoon had dating with Seungcheol. The thing that make Jihoon regret ever to confess to the leader. When he remember about it, it just make him crying all night.

 

 

Flashback:

 

"Hyung." Call Jihoon. Seungcheol who was playing guitar look at his most adore dongsaeng and smile at Jihoon's nervous face.

"Yes? And why you look so nervous?" Asked Seungcheol and pull Jihoon to sit on his lap. It became habit to them two. Whenever they come closer, Seungcheol will always pull him to sit on his lap.

2 years of knowing the younger make him attract at the boy. How he will get angry when people call him cute and how he will get shy when people compliment him. How he act as he nervous, he annoyed or angry. Seungcheol know everything. Let just said every nook and cranny about Jihoon are in his knowledge.

"Hyung." Once again Jihoon said his name and put a gap between them. His head hook down too shy to look at the older. Seungcheol raise his eyebrows and the younger's act.

"I-I love you. Would you be my boyfriend?" Confess Jihoon. And of course Seungcheol's eyes widened by that sudden confession. He froze for a while make Jih

Please log in to read the full chapter