01. Let's Go On A Trip, Shall We ?

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Word count : ~4050

 

Thank goodness, he made it just in time. Lu Han sighs in relief as he steps out of his car, smoothening a crease in his coat. He sees the children are running out of the door of the classroom D, which his son is supposed to be in. He walks a little closer, smiling at the toddler who is barreling at his way, among the flock of little kids.

“Daddy!”

Screaming, Ziyu jumps to his father’s arms, smiling ear to ear, bursting with happiness as Lu Han kneels down welcoming the little one to his chest. Ziyu buries his face in Lu Han’s chest, mumbling “I missed you” that muffles to Lu Han’s expensive dress shirt. Lu Han hugs the child, kissing his head.

“I know baby I know. I missed you too.”

Petting his head Lu Han carries the child in his arms as he stands up. Ziyu leans away, his small chubby fingers poking Lu Han’s cheeks.

“Daddy I wanna eat ice cream cake.”                             

“Sure sweetie”

“And I wanna watch pororo with Daddy.”                    

“Okay”

 “Yayyy”

Ziyu cheers smiling brightly and he kisses his father’s cheek, a wet smooch, earning a laugh from Lu Han.

“Daddy, Ziyu love you.”

“Daddy loves you too sweetheart”

Lu Han kisses Ziyu’s cheeks and opens the passenger side of his car to put him in. he then walks into the driver’s side. He sees the tall figure at the classroom door step, who is supposed to be his child’s teacher who is waving to children who are leaving. Lu Han checks his wrist watch to see if he can spare some minutes to meet the teacher but decides otherwise hearing Ziyu making a fuss about getting late for Pororo.

Inside the car Lu Han makes sure to secure the younger in his seat before he roars the engine into life. Soon Ziyu begins to tell Lu Han about his day and his friends, what they did, how he earned stars from his teacher with compliments. His tiny hands waves in the air animatedly. His doe eyes are filled with glee as he giggles from time to time as he descriptively tells his father every tiny bit of details of his day. Nodding, humming and giggling with the child, Lu Han contributes the cheery conversation by adding comments here and there. (Lu Han shrugs the obvious that Ziyu constantly mentions his teacher, Mr. Oh very highly.)

Lu Han loves Ziyu. In Ziyu’s small happy world his daddy is his Ironman, King and everything.

 

“But Daddy Mr. Oh said we shouldn’t fingers”

Ziyu protests, trying to imitate Mr Oh’s frowning expression cutely. Lu Han stops his chocolate ice cream coated finger in mid air.

This is the nth time Ziyu brought up Mr Oh’s name and his advices. Lu Han gives it a thought this time, creasing his brows. He still hasn’t met his son’s kindergarten teacher properly yet due to his busy schedules (apart from the glimpse he had as he had seen this so called teacher a few times he came to pick up Ziyu). It’s just been month that Ziyu has started Kindergarten. Even at the day of the enrolment of Ziyu to the kindergarten, after having a word with the headmaster, Lu Han had to run for an emergency meeting but of the course he made sure to send his cousin Yura to the parents’ meeting at that day. She sure met the teacher because Lu Han still remembers how Yura described Ziyu’s homeroom teacher as ‘damn hot and y as hell’; literally drooling like Mr Oh was a piece of a meat. But until now Lu Han didn’t give it a much thought because Yura is Yura. It’s not that he doesn’t want to get to know the teacher, who has the responsibility over his child, no, but he isn’t interested on those details and Lu Han is a busy man indeed who handles a company on his shoulders.

But now Lu Han has to think again because it seems that Mr. Oh has started playing a very important role in his son’s life. Lu Han is always Ziyu’s hero and now he can see that little by little the title is being snatched away by the teacher.

“No way in hell that is going to happen”

Lu Han mutters to himself.

Ziyu blinks, neatly cleaning his fingers with a tissue paper.

“Daddy!”

Ziyu scrunches his nose, showing how messily Lu Han has eaten his piece of cake, pointing to the table top. Scowling at an imaginary teacher, Lu Han has dropped some frosting on the wooden surface.

“Mr. Oh always says that we should not drop our food everywhere when we eat. But you are so messy for a big man Daddy.”

Lu Han groans.  

He is so going to beat this Mr. Oh.

 

 

 

Lu Han holds Ziyu to his chest, one hand clutching Ziyu’s small backpack. The baby is giggling and chirping. He kisses Ziyu’s nose and laughs along to the silly joke the child just said. But in his head, Lu Han is getting prepared to meet Ziyu’s teacher.

“Daddy, Mr. Oh is so cool”

Ziyu says out of nowhere, squirming to get down, as he wants to run into the classroom and greet Mr. Oh. Lu Han rolls his eyes, determining to give his best shot. He can’t bear to watch how his baby is latching to another man who is not him.

 At the door Lu Han places Ziyu on the ground, giving him his bag and adjusts his clothes despite Ziyu’s whines of Hurry up. Then he adjusts his coat and holds Ziyu’s hand. Lu Han has his hair perfectly styled and standing on designer business attire. He doesn’t miss the looks women give him. He is an elegant man with extremely good looks. Gesturing Ziyu to enter Lu Han follows him preparing to meet this so called Mr. Oh, his son’s teacher, soon to be his enemy if Mr. Oh is planning to win the little heart over Lu Han.

The classroom is spacious and clean, walls are bright in various colors with paintings hanging on, mostly done by students. There are no chairs in the room but mats and Lu Han reminds Ziyu telling him that today is game day which means they get to paint and do little games with some handy clay works. He sees a male crouching on the floor adjusting a purple color mat on the floor. Upon spotting the man, Ziyu twists his hand from his daddy’s hold. Jumping Ziyu runs to him singing “Good morning Mr.Oh”, definitely missing how his daddy frowns at the sight.

Said male turns his head and stands up, a light smile on his lips. Ziyu ends up hugging his knee but he pats Ziyu’s head and ruffles his hair. Ziyu giggles as Mr. Oh greets him back, voice base but still soft as Mr. Oh coos to the toddler, pinching his cheek.

Lu Han stops his jaw from dropping down, green shadowing his eyes.

Because first Mr. Oh is oh so damn hot and y as hell (Yura is right) and secondly he is cooing and pinching his child. HIS CHILD!

Lu Han clears his throat to declare his presence. Holding Ziyu’s tiny hand in his, Mr. Oh turns to the young father sending him a warm smile with his handsome face lighting up. Lu Han tries hard to not give the man stinky eye because Ziyu, with his back pack still hanging in his back, is clinging to Mr. Oh. Lu Han wants to scoff or give him a comment like “Go get your own child” but he opts to play this cool, mustering a tight smile.

 “Hello, Mr.Oh. I am Lu Han, Ziyu’s father.”

Lu Han bows, greeting, his voice so soft but professional.

 “I am Oh Sehun. Ziyu’s teacher. It’s very nice to meet you.”

Mr. Oh’s baritone voice accompanied by his warm smile makes Lu Han to think that this man is dashing. Oh Sehun is taller than him, maybe six feet and a few inches. His brown hair is brushed neatly and he is dressed in a maroon button up and black pants. Seems like a man with a good state, Lu Han hums deducing, admiring how handsome this man is. His ring finger is vacant which means he is not engaged but Lu Han is sure that the man sure has a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

Then as if a lightning strikes him, Lu Han clears his throat, reminding that he should not stare. He smacks himself mentally because well Ziyu is fondling with Mr. Oh’s fingers and Lu Han sees warnings. His son is getting attached to his teacher and his title as the best daddy in the world is slowly being trampled at the edges. Get a grip Lu Han! He scolds himself internally.

“I think this is the first time you meeting me, Mr. Lu.

Teacher caresses Ziyu’s hair, smiling to the young father. Lu Han stiffens a little when Ziyu giggles a bit, clearly showing signs of affection.

“Yes it is Mr. Oh.”

Lu Han says his posture straightening, voice polite but slightly annoyed. He knows this is the first time he is meeting his son’s teacher (He was busy with his job, not partying with penguins and polar bears, thank you very much!) but Lu Han thinks that Sehun is trying to rub it on his face, more than necessary. He gulps the words that he really wanted to throw out but he cannot tarnish his image now. Not in front of his child.

Sehun nods, smile not leaving his lips, slightly amused at the hint of annoyance young fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter