Snapback

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
***I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS***     INT - MBC Music Studios, Studio 10 - 07:00AM Monday   "Everyone stand by!   Sungcheol's voice can be heard in every corner of the studio as everyone gets ready for D.O.'s shoot. The crew has approximately 24 hours to produce 9 set-ups for their EXOclusive special.    They were divided into two units - STUDIO and OUTDOOR. Studio being led by Seulgi, as Outdoor is led by Mingyu. The goal of each set ups is to showcase each and every member's playlist thru visual mini movies, tricking the audience before they do a guerrilla type event.    All was going well as planned, except at that one moment where Lami stuttered and froze when she called Xiumin out of his green room. Everyone was laughing their off as Sungcheol sent an actual video in the crew chat room.   

 

  INT - Sehun's Wardrobe Tent, - 09:00 AM, Monday     "Did you set this up?"    Sehun called Seulgi as soon as he was done with his walkthrough. Kind of upset that he's working with Kim PD rather than his own girlfriend.    Sipping her coffee first, before replying. "It was arranged that way, Sehun."    "But I really, really, really wanted to see you. I even shaved for this.", he pettily whined kicking his foot on the chair in front of him.    She chuckled at how ridiculous he's being. "You're such a clingy baby."    Pouting, he said. "I hate this, I'm gonna say I have a tummy ache if you don't rush here."   "Sehun."    "I'm gonna do it.", he threatens.   "Suit yourself."    Moments after Seulgi receives a call from Mingyu asking for her help. For Sehun insists that she should come to the shoot.   Trying to control her frustration, she gave in. Good thing her crew finished their shoot ahead of time, giving her the freedom to check Mingyu. And Sehun.   

 

  INT - CHUNGHA'S OFFICE, SM BUILDING - 9:00AM Monday   "Can't you just stay still? Even for like a minute or two?!", Chungha was having a hard time fitting Jaehyun in his supposed suit he'll be wearing for a UNICEF event abroad. The boy keeps on moving and it was getting on her nerves.    "Taeyong, can't you tell some sense to this kid?"    He can't hear her. He won't be able to hear her. He's glued to his phone sending the latest song he heard. And that cute photo of a bear he saw. He was enjoying himself, talking to Kang PD that is.    "Taeyong?", Chunghae starts tapping her foot. "Taeyong... TAEYONG?!"    And he's back. "Huh? Uh? What?"   "Enjoying too much?", Chungha rolls her eyes, as she reaches for Jaehyun's collar. Making the younger one fear for his dear life.    Unaware of her hinted sarcasm, Taeyong stood up and volunteered to get some drinks for them.    She pushed the younger one's tie almost strang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter