Hoodie

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*** I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ***     INT - NCT Dorm, Taeyong and Donghyuck's Room - 3:30AM, Saturday   The kids threw a fit at their leader leaving them behind hungry, resulting to Taeyong ordering jajangmyeon for the boys which solved their drama immedietly.   Laughing to himself, Taeyong was looking back at tonight. How he spent his time watching Seulgi be silly and vulnerable at the same time.    Jaehyun once asked him what attracted him to the PD. And the truth is, he still doesn't know. But what he knows is that she feels so familiar. Someone who is warm and cold yet comfortable at the same time.    Suddenly distracting him was Donghyuck who was disturbed by his laughter while asleep. "It's 4 in the morning. Sleep."  

 

INT - MBC Music Studios, Studio 3 - 06:00AM, Wednesday     Today is the Playlist's EXO Guerilla Special, where the boys will do a surprise performance in certain area, performing their chosen playlist as a group.    Everyone is gathered in the studio first in order to smoothly do the show before the chaos sets in. The crew also rented the services of two security groups for today's show. Because let's face it, wherever EXO goes, there will always be mayhem.    With her ex inches away from her, Seulgi sure is doing a great acting professional. Which Sehun must praise her for. It sure was bloody hard form him seeing her right now, pretending. But he's relieved that she's strong despite everything.    After giving instructions, and guidelines for everyone. Seulgi clapped her hands together. "Okay, let's do a great show, everyone! Meeting over!"    Taeyong runs to Seulgi giving her a can of coffee. Which she repaid with a big smile on her face by running her fingers thru his fringe. "Thanks!"    At the same time, Sehun was watching her ex girlfriend being handed with coffee by someone from the same company. And he doesn't know what to feel about it. He's in no way to assume things, but he ain't liking it.    Mingyu witnessed the boy giving his partner coffee, which made him whine, "Hey... why only her? Where's my coffee too, Lee Taeyong?!"   The boy just scratches his head, sorry for forgetting his other PD.   

 

  EXT - Common Ground, Seoul - 10:00AM, Wednesday   With all the cameras set up from every angle of the Common Ground patio, all has been set for the big surprise.   Huddled in their big green room, EXO and the MC Duo was visited by both Seulgi and Mingyu moments before they go live. Glimpses between Seulgi and Sehun were exchanged, making both breath heavily.    "We're just waiting for the security to go to their places. We're all set and ready to go.", Mingyu said.    "Thank you for trusting our show.", Seulgi added.    Mingyu motioned to Taeyong and Jaehyun to come along with them as they walk out of the room. Which both gamely followed.    Running towards the two PD buddies, Jaehyun and Taeyong caught up. With Taeyong seemingly messing with Seulgi as he pulls up the hood of he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter