Juicebox

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS**

 

INT - Seulgi's Bedroom - 06:00AM, Thursday

  And she woke up, realizing she's alone once again. She slowly walked out of her room, tying her hair up in bun. She finds bags of groceries on the counter with notes on how to eat each one.    As she moved to the fridge to get water, she sees a note that says:     She traces every word with her fingers, trying to smile. But a wave of realization takes over making her walk out of the kitchen sooner than she wanted to.   

 

  INT - MBC Music Office, Rooftop - 10:00AM, Friday   Seulgi tried her best to appear as chirpy as ever in front of everyone. But it gets draining for her. So much that she needed to go somewhere to escape.    She suddenly felt a cold can being out on her forehead, making her open her eyes.    "You sure look pathetic a while ago.", Mingyu said, as he open his can of coffee.    She sits up, rubbing her eyes. "Am I that bad with acting fine?"    "To everyone you were ace, to me... not so much.", he winked. "You're working extra hard though, I'll give you that."    She takes a sip of her coffee, nodding along.    "I know you won't get into details.", as he locks her head in a chummy headlock. "But whatever it is, always remember that I'm here."    Making her chuckle, "Thanks."   

 

  INT - MBC Music Studios, Studio 5 - 12:30PM, Friday   Jaehyun and Taeyong are in the studio to pre-record their MC ments for the show.    "You two just be your charming selves and say your lines. And Taeyong," Seulgi pointed at the boy who was fixing his sleeves. "Stop being so stiff, relax. You have a great face, don't make it hard for the viewers to watch you.", she chuckles as her hand reaches for his fringe running thru them in a playful manner. Making him inwardly blush with her action.    "Someone's blushing.", Jaehyun whispered resulting to Taeyong hitting his stomach.    

 

  INT - GS 25 Convenience Store, Gangnam-gu, 9:00PM, Friday   And there she was by her favorite spot, sitting by herself drinking her second Soju in a juicebox. Trying to look as if she's not miserable by bopping her head to the music.    Right across the street was Sehun in his car, watching her from afar. Trying so hard not to run to her and stop her from acting so silly. He hates himself to be in this situation. He can't even run to her out in the open, this is bull. As he deeply sighs, he decided that this is enough. Starting his engine he drives away without her noticing he's been then the moment she entered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter