Stay

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*** I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ***     INT -  MBC Music Office - Meeting Room 2 - 10:00AM, Monday     "The show has been a current staple to everyone's Wednesday evenings, especially to young girls and music lovers."   Lami was presenting the latest stats on the shows performance. With a strong pull from their guests and the growing fanbase brought by their MC Duo, the show has been doing pretty good for its first month's run.    "Now we should think of a concept for our 2nd months first show, to thank the fans who believed in us.", suggested Mingyu.    "How about EXO? They the most requested group on our message boards.", proposed, Hyerin.   Seulgi went blank on the meer mention of her secret boyfriend's group name. Leaving the group silent for a moment.    Mingyu rolled his eyes and flicks his partner's forehead. "Earth to Kang Seulgi!"    She was brought back to her senses and sighed. "If you can book them, why not?"   Sungcheol claps in satisfaction, "Chaaaa- EXO it is!"     

 

  INT -  MBC Music Office - Playlist Office - 01:30PM, Monday   Finally, Seulgi thought. She was sitting on her desk with three containers waiting to be opened. She's been constantly bugged by the writers for concept approvals for the coming episode making it impossible for her to eat in peace.    "Oh hello, dear Creamy Four Cheese Pasta, welcome to my mouth," she sings as she starts devouring her meal.    Walking around the halls of the MBC Music Office are Taeyong and Chungha who came a radio recording.    Taeyong decided to bring coffee for the Playlist staff, just because. He made Chungha wait outside by the halls as he peeked through the room. Only to find Seulgi eating alone.    He walked to the glass door, making her pause. He entered room chuckling at the view of her eating, putting her drink on the table.    "Why are you here?!", she asks wiping the cream off of her face.    "Radio."   "Want some pasta?!", he shakes his head no.   "I got you vanilla frapuccino. Since I don't know how you like coffee.", before he forms a thin line with his lips.    "I drink anything! Thank you!"   "You have cream.", he points towards her upper lip, but she fails to remove it. His hand nervously approaches her face, brushing it above her lips making them both quiet.    "Thank you..." she said, as she wipes her lips once more.   Trying hard not to turn red he puts his hand over his mouth, he turns around. "I... I... need to go. Chungha is waiting for me outside."    "Thank you for the coffee!", she shouts before he shuts the door close.     

 

  INT - NCT Service Car, On The Way to the Dorm - 01:30PM, Monday   "Are you okay? You look red.", Chungha asks out of concern as Taeyong tries to shut his eyes and pretend to sleep.    "I'm good.", he assures her.    She puts her hand on his forehead, making him quickly wave it off. "I said, I'm good.", he repeats himself.    

 

  INT - NCT Dorm - 03:00PM, Monday   Taeyong rushes to his room alarming Jaehyun who was drinking his chocolate milk. Chungha followed suit with a worried look on her face as she drops a bag on the floor.    "Something happened?" The young one asked.    "He delivered coffee to the playlist office then that happened."   "Are you concerned?"    "Of course I am! He's a friend."   Jaehyun had this funny look on his face, obviously doubting her defense. She realized it and threw a pillow towards the boy.    With a suddenly serious look on his face, he told her. "If ever you decide to give up on him always remember that I'm here, you know."    Chungha groaned as she stood up, walking towards the boy, hitting him on the stomach. But it felt more like she was hitting his h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter