Choco Pie

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ***

 

INT – NCT Dorm, Lobby – 12:00 AM, Tuesday

“Silly. This is just silly.”

Taeyong was pacing back and forth at their dorm lobby waiting for Yuta to come back to him. This is ridiculous and he knows it. He’s been sending s down to the convenience store each and every day to check if Kang PD is there.

Yuta rushes back to his friend, shaking his head. “Nothing.”

Biting his lips, he nods as he puts his arms around Yuta. Thanking him for a job well done. “I’ll cook you ramen upstairs.”

 

 

INT – NCT Dorm – 5:30 AM, Wednesday

 

Taeyong groggily walks, with a sleepy Jaehyun behind him to the living area where Chungha is already packing their clothes for today’s show.

“Dongwon-manager is already waiting at the parking lot. You better prepare your assess before 06:30.”, she warns the boys, as she folds two pairs of ankle cut pants in one of the luggage.

Jaehyun nods, still sleepy, and slowly walks towards the kitchen to get water.

“Get me a glass too,”, Taeyong calls the young one out, as he lay on the large black leather couch.

“Me too!”, Chungha shouts.

Looking at her friend, looking unfit, she chicly asks “Why the long face?”

Jaehyun brought two glasses of water with him, giving them to the two before he walks to his room to get ready.

“Nothing.”, he yawns before drinking his water.

She sat beside him, making him sit up. She sighs looking at his morning demeanor. Putting her arms around him, she pokes his cheek playfully. Her hand moves under his chin, teasingly scratching it like he’s a puppy.

“Stop that.”, he says as he stood up. “I need to get ready.”

She stopped him by holding the end of his shirt, as she follows him. She suddenly hugs him, from behind making him pause in surprise. “You’re not alone, Lee Taeyong.”, she nuzzled against his back, “Don’t keep it all to yourself.”

He turns around to face her with a smile on his face. Putting his hands on his shoulders, “Silly girl. I’m just sleepy. Don’t worry.” Leaving her frozen as he heads to his room to get ready.

“Filming a romantic movie, are we?”, Jaehyun teases taking a bite of his apple.

Annoyed, she quickly grabs the nearest throw pillow to hit him with.

 

 

INT – Seulgi’s Apartment – 6:30 AM, Wednesday

 

Seulgi looks at the pretty pink gift box  in front of her, contemplating if she should open it or not. Sipping her cup of coffee, she touches the bow blue bow on it, tracing it from top to bottom.

She receives a message that says: “Open it now. I know you want to.” She’s not really sure if she wants to.

Sighing, she tugs one of the ends of the ribbon. Opening the lid, she spots a shiny little trinket in a shape of a bear lying on a small pillow.

A letter S was stamped on its tummy making her smile. A call came in for her, the very generous gift giver. 

"Did you like it?", he excitedly asked.

"Surprisingly, I do." Trying to hide how she loved it. 

"Surprisingly?!" 

"I'm kidding, I love it. Thank you." 

"What does the S stand for?" 

"Oh, you don't know?", he cheekily asks. 

"It could mean many things, I don't want to assume."

"It could be S for your name, Seulgi. Or if it's not too much to ask, it could be S for Sehun if you want to.", teasing her.

She softly laughs. "You're silly." 

"I miss you." 

"Me too."

He took a long pause and said, "Wear that all the time and think of me."

She smiled at his subtle sweetness, "You don't need to remind me."

 

INT - MBC Music Studios, Studio 7 - 11:00 AM Wednesday

 

With Jaehyun up for hair and makeup, Taeyong decided to head out of the green room to walk around the studios.  

Particularly catching his attention is Kang PD's screams as she was being chased by Kim PD on the stage. 

The two PDs were goofing around as the other set up, making him softly smile at the sight of her once again. 

The two PDs quickly straightened their acts as FD Sungcheol clears his throat. The two ran toward their designated seats in the audience, trying to control their expression. Taeyonh trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter