Pilot Episode

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS***

 

INT - MBC Music Studios, Studio 7 - 11:00AM, Wednesday

 

Sporting his new back-to-normal black hair, Taeyong walks with Jaehyun and Chungha by his side. 

"This is it, bro!", Jaehyun excitedly puts his arm around him, "I can't believe we're hosting a show of this scale!" 

"Yeah...", Taeyong chuckled awkwardly. He's actually quite not on with the idea yet. The last time he checked, everyone still kept on talking about him being a scammer more than anything else. It scared him. 

"You two will do great!", Chungha chides in, playfully tapping the top of Taeyong's head, making him smile. 

"Oh... Kang PD!" Jaehyun called, making the three bow in unison. 

"Hey boys! Lovin' the new hair!", Seulgi greeted as she ran her hand thru her hair. "Ready for today's show?" 

"We'll do our best!", Jaehyun excitedly replied.

 

 

INT - MBC Music Studios, Jaehyun & Taeyong's Green Room - 1:00PM, Wenesday 

 

Rehearsals went smoothly, easing Taeyong's worries. They have Baekhyun as their first guest, giving them a solid fanbase advantage. 

"I envy you boys landing this gig.", Baekhyun confessed as he sat on the couch. 

"Eiiiii~ you have a drama coming out soon.", Jaehyun praises. 

"Drama's a drama. Show's a show.", Baekhyun cheekily replied. 

There was a knock on the followed by Seulgi peeking, making Baekhyun stand on his feet to greet the lady. 

"KkangSseul!!!", he wrapped her in his arms, swaying from left to right.

"ByunBaek." she softy chuckled. 

"It's been so long, love."

"Thanks for coming to our show." 

"It's my pleasure to be featured in any of your shows, love.", he tucks the fringe covering her face behind her ear. "He's been talking about how he misses you lately." 

Seulgi looks around to see if anyone finds Baekhyun's statement suspicious. "This is not the time for that Baek."

"I'm saying this now, though I'm not supposed to. But I'm spying on you for him.", he cheekily winked. 

"There's no need.", she reached for his cheeks, pinching it. She turned to the two boys and said, "Boys, I'll see you both in a bit for final rehearsals." She cups Baekhyun's face goodbye before heading to the door.

Baekhyun's phone suddenly rang, making him head to outside to take it. 

"I never knew Kang PD is dating someone, she doesn't seem like the type.", Chungha softly ponders

"What makes you say that?", Taeyong took his childhood friend by surprise. 

"Oh... I don't know. I feel like her and Baekhyun was talking about a man she's dating."

"Come here," Taeyong signals her. "Closer." she approached him slowly, with just inches between their faces. Taeyong quickly traps her with a headlock. "How many times I told you not to gossip about other people's lives?!" 

Chungha was desperate for help, trying to reach Jaehyun's sleeves for back up. Amused the young one took out his phone and took a photo. Making the two freeze. As Jaehyun continued two laugh, the two friends had a knowing look in their faces, they let go of each other and starts to attack Jaehyun tickling his sensitive parts. Making the boy scream for mercy. 

 

 

INT - MBC Music Studios

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter