Valentine's Day

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INT - SM Practice Room 4 - 03:00PM, Saturday   Mastering the performance routine for the song "Firetruck", Taeyong is left alone in SM's practice room number 4 as the kids get food for them to share.    Walking by the halls was Sehun who just came from a magazine shoot. He was looking for Beat Burger's Jae to consult with. For they're about to go on another tour, and he needs to upgrade his solo performance.    He saw Taeyong alone, and decided to knock on the practice room's door.   "Hey.", he greeted.    Taeyong bowed to his senior, and runs to the sound system booth to pause the song. "Hey.", he greeted him, catching his breath.    "Practicing alone?"   "Nah, the kids went out to get jajjang."    Sehun nods, as he contemplates if he should be forward and ask Taeyong of his concern or not. "So, one quick question... are you close with Seulgi?"    Taeyong wonders how Sehun could address Kang PD with her first name. But he figured since Baekhyun is chummy with her as well, it could be just how she is with the group. Despite her reservations during the guerilla show, few weeks before.   "I guess you could say that. We see each other weekly, because of the show."   Fair point, Sehun thought. What was he even worried about? "Well, that's all actually. Carry on with the practice.", Sehun pats his shoulders before turning towards the door. "Fighting!", he chants before walking away.   

 

  INT - TVN Building, A Twosome Place cafe - 10:00AM, Monday   "So... what do you think?.", PD Na sips his americano after explaining his new show concept to his favorite underling, Seulgi.   "I do believe that's interesting! You're gonna hit another jackpot again.", she praised excited for the show.    "That's the thing," he said, "I want you to go on board with me on this."   "Oh.", was all she could say.    "I'll give you a week or two if you want to think this through.", he winked, standing up as he needs to get to his other appointment. "I do hope you'll make a good decision on this Sseul, I would love to have you on board."    Seulgi was left zoning out. Thinking hard of both the pros and the cons of PD Na's offer.    Sighing, she stares at the strawberry shortcake by the counter. Deciding she should eat something first before thinking further.   

 

  INT - MBC Music Office, Playlist Office - 10:00AM, Tuesday   Valentine's season is fast approaching, and being one of the world's cutest when it comes to all things "couple", it certainly is something that every show should brace themselves for.    From getting the perfect guest, to a concept to lure in viewers, to a very fresh and witty script for the hosts. Everything is essential. Not to mention it also will be Jaehyun's birthday on that day, making it extra special.    The crew had secretly involved Taeyong, which he even planned in advance for in order to carry out Jaehyun's special birthday surprise, because let's face it. Doyoung failed at his Show Champion birthday celebration. Let's not repeat such mistakes ever again.    With the ongoing meeting, Taeyong can't help but casually try to stare at Seulgi. Making him a bit worried of anyone noticing it.    He tried petty tricks such as: pretending to write down something then stare at her direction, turn the chair left and right low key looking at her direction, and the classic nod along with everything everyone was saying while looking at her direction.   With everything discussed, Seulgi clapped her hands together and motioned "MEETING OVER!"   Taeyong watched her get dragged by Mingyu in a headlock, causing laughs from the whole crew, making Sungcheol spew more proper behavior lectures for the two in the process. 

 

  INT -  GS 25 Convenience Store, Gangnam-gu - 9:00PM, Wednesday   It was such a cozy night, Seulgi thought. As she waits for her extra spicy ramen to cool down a bit she decided to put on her headphones an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter