Chapter 3

Unexpected Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“So this is your room from now and on.”
“Breakfast will be served every morning between 8 am to 10 am, but not before or after. Of course you can decide if you want to eat breakfast or not. It's up to you.”
“After the breakfast you will have certain morning classes, but we will talk more about that later in the library.”
“Are you done looking through the room?”

 

Baekhyun stares amazed at the room he stands in. He truly thought he would sleep in a room filled with old stuff, since vampires are known for collecting old stuff. But this room is really new with a big bed and a big closet. And there is even a desk with a computer placed on it. Beside the desk is a bookshelf half full with books but no movies or CD's.

Beside the bed is a small nightstand with a cute little lamp and an alarm clock that looks pretty old, but it's probably as new as the rest of the room. In the middle of the room is a carpet that looks really fluffy, but it matches the rest of the room of course. The whole room is new but it feels classy and a little cute to be honest. Baekhyun hates to admit it, but he thinks he likes it.

 

“Baekhyun? Hello?”
“Ah sorry, I accidentally spaced out for a moment.”
“Geez, pay attention to us please.”
“Of course I will.”

 

Xiumin and Chen laugh lightly at Baekhyun who follows them out of the room. They walk down the pretty old looking corridor that smells a little funny. It doesn't smell old, but somewhat it smells like a herb, but he can't tell which one. But he likes the scent, it doesn't make the house seem too old.

 

“So over there is your room and at the end of the corridor that way lays the bathroom.”
“The room right here belongs to Mr. Park. If we were you, we wouldn't enter it unless he tells you to come or asks you to fetch something.”
“Over here is Mr. Park's office. Whatever you do, do not open the door without knocking and wait for permission to go in. Unless he tells you to just come in without knocking.”
“O-Okay.”
“Good, then we're heading down to the kitchen and the living room. Also, you will have to see the training room of course.”
“We also have a room full of instruments. Do you play any instrument Mr. Byun?”
“U-Uhm, I-I used to play the piano when I was younger...”
“Splendid! Then you can take piano lessons from me! You see, being noble doesn't only mean that you walk around and being all fancy. Talents are very important as well, so playing an instrument is very important among nobles.”
“I-I see, then I will try my best to please everyone.”
“That sounds lovely. Now, back to the topic. Let's walk down to the kitchen and introduce you to our chef and some of our maids. They will cook your meals, so be nice towards them and do absolutely not piss them off!”
“They're very nice people though, even if the chef can seem a little...”
“Well, he's very special for sure.”

 

Baekhyun begins to feel curious all of the sudden. Baekhyun follows Chen and Xiumin down the fancy stairs that looks like they belong to a British mansion. It somehow matches the old traditional looking house, which Baekhyun finds very weird to be honest.

 

“Okay, over there is the living room, we will take a closer look after we have been in the kitchen.”
“Hello Mr. Zhang, how are you doing?”
“Omo! Look at this! Isn't it perfect?!”

 

Baekhyun stares almost startled and shocked at the pretty tall young man who has pale skin and black hair. His smile is big and his eyes is somehow filled with confusion and happiness at the same time. In front of Baekhyun face is a plate with a small little cake on it as Mr. Zhang, who is the chef, smiles big.

 

“Welcome to the Park mansion!”
“T-Thank you very much.”
“Doesn't it look yummy? This is your dessert today after the dinner! You like cherries, yes?”
“Y-Yes, I do. H-How did you know?”
“I can tell by the way you look at me.”
“T-That's...”

 

Baekhyun was about to say weird, but the way Chen stares at him made him shut up fast. Baekhyun is fast to change the words he was supposed to say as he smiles.

 

“Amazing. That's amazing.”
“Ah thank you! I like this one, he's cute! Tell me, how old are you?”
“I-I'm 20 years old.”
“Omo, that's impossible! You're so cute!”

 

Baekhyun feels how the chef pats him on the cheek gently as he smiles happily. Xiumin sighs as Chen is fast to wipe away the flour that covers Baekhyun's cheek.

 

“Mr. Zhang-”
“Please, call me Lay!”
“O-Okay... Lay, you can't put dirt on Baekhyun's cheek like that-”
“I didn't put any dirt on him! Look, he's perfectly clean!”
“He means wash your hands before touching Baekhyun, he doesn't want to be covered in flour like you.”
“Oh... I forgot... Sorry.”

 

Lay laughs happily as a maid walks over to them and smiles kindly. Xiumin exchanges some words with her in another language before she turns to Baekhyun and smiles.

 

“Welcome to the Park mansion Mr. Byun, I'm Yuri. Please feel free to call me whenever you need something.”
“T-Thank you...”
“That's not what you should say...”

 

Chen sighs as Baekhyun blushes lightly. He doesn't know what to say in a situation like this. What is he supposed to say? Baekhyun just stands awkwardly and stares down at the floor as the maid laughs lightly at him.

 

“What a cute and funny one you are Mr. Byun. It will be an honor to serve you.”
“T-Thank you...”
“Don't you want to say something else? I mean, can't you say something else than thank you? Geez, you really need that language class after all...”
“Now now, let's move on. Thank you for greeting us Lay and Yuri. The next room is the music room.”

 

Baekhyun follows Xiumin fast as he tries to stop blushing. Why is he so awkward all the time whenever the situation becomes less serious? Baekhyun holds in a sigh as they enter a pretty big room that is literally only filled with different kinds of instruments. There are a fantastic looking piano in a corner and one of the walls was filled with different guitars, both electric and acoustic guitars.

Baekhyun looks around as he sees a drum set, some other weird looking instruments and instruments he recognized. Can Mr. Park play this man instruments?! Baekhyun walks around in the room a little amazed before he realizes that he spaced out from the reality again.

 

“Baekhyun?”
“Yes, I'm done!”
“Good, you looked like you spaced out again.”

 

Baekhyun smiles a little awkwardly as he hurries to follow Chen and Xiumin. The next room is the training room that looks like an old dojo. Baekhyun watches the room amazed before they show him to the room right beside the dojo looking room. The room beside the dojo is also a training room, but it looks more like a gym if you ask him.

Then they walk to the living room that is a huge room with fancy expensive leather couches and a big TV-screen on one of the walls. In the back of the room are at least five big bookshelves standing filled with old as new movies and some few statues stands there as well. Baekhyun stares amazed at everything he sees as Chen and Xiumin smile at him.

 

“If you ever feel like watching a movie, you know where to look.”
“Now, let's not spend too much time here. Let's move on already.”

 

Baekhyun nods as he slowly follows Chen and Xiumin who walks pretty fast towards another room. How many rooms does this mansion have? It's sick how many rooms they have been at already!

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Yes sir, it has been a pleasure to work with you. Have a nice day.”

 

Chanyeol hangs up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter