Hunhan

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan cursed himself for almost coming late on his first day of work. Last night he went in bed on time but he was so excited because of his summer job and couldn’t fall asleep till the early morning hours.

That’s the reason why he needed to call a cab to drive him on his first day of work. Hotel Park was very beautiful hotel, inside and outside and Luhan was so in awe that he almost tripped on the stairs before he got at his work place.

 

"Good morning sir." Seventeen years old boy bowed to his chef when he arrived at the reception.

"Good morning Luhan."Reception’s chef politely answered back, not even lifting his gaze from the papers that he was putting his signature on.

Luhan new that reception wasn’t his original work place. In fact, he needed to spend only two weeks here and than he is moving to Hotel’s Restaurant to work as a waiter. Brown haired boy was supposed to work only in Restaurant but when director realized that Luhan isn’t eighteen, this was the deal that they have made. Young student will have to work two weeks at the reception precisely until his eighteen birthday and then he will move in the Restaurant. Director has explained him that he can’t be in touch with alcohol drinks, and in Restaurant are plenty of them, because inspection can visit any moment and then Hotel will be in big problems.

"Had a nice sleep boy?" His chef asked this time looking at him and Luhan nodded.

"Good, because we have a lot of work to do. Have you eaten anything before coming here?"

"No sir, I haven't."

"Okay, we are going to make a tour around hotel and then I'll show you where the hotel's kitchen is, so that you can have breakfast, is that okay with you?" Reception’s chef asked.

"Yes sir, it's more than okay with me!" Young student happily exclaimed. He missed eating breakfast and was grateful that he will have it in hotel.

"So, firstly, behind reception is closet in which you can put your belongings, your work clothes or whatever you have that you think will distract you from working. Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter