Xiuchen

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was sitting behind reception in his boss's office. Young student has took himself a sandwich from the kitchen half hour ago but because of so much work he couldn't eat it before.

Now he has finally found five minutes to have his breakfast in peace.

However, medicine student was interrupted, without even taking one bit of his food.

 "Xiumin! Xiumin!" He heard someone calling him from the front. Brown haired boy quickly put the sandwich back on the table and went to see who it is. 

Behind reception desk was standing person who Xiumin wanted to see since the little incident that has happened in hotel's cafe few days ago, but has never gotten a chance.

"Oh, hi Chen! Why do you need me?" Young student asked after few seconds of just staring at the other.

"Hey, one hotel' s guest has sand me to ask you what you want to drink because he wants to treat you and your boss. I have already spoken with him and now I have come for your order. So, what do you want me to bring you?" Waiter asked while leaning on the reception’s desk.

Medicine student was thinking for some time and finally decided what he wants to order.

"Can I have chocolate cake? I'm really not that thirsty you know and I kind of skipped breakfast today…" Brown haired boy shyly asked.

"Yeah, sure, he said anything you want so chocolate cake is fine. I will bring it right away." Waiter said and went in cafe to get Xiumin's order.

In meantime, Xiu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter