Prologue

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, so Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Tao. Am I right boys?" Women in her mid thirties noted after reading their names from her tablet. She was secretary of president Park and has been working in same named hotel for over than fifteen years.

"Yes ma'am!" Six boys have answered at the same time.  They were currently sitting in the meeting hall in hotel which president’s secretary has reserved on a hour for them. This was exception because meetings for a job are usually in president’s office but today president Park was busy with partners from America.

"Alright boys," she has crossed her legs and put the tablet on the wooden table that was separating her with new employees, "... welcome to Hotel Park! This is one of the most beautiful and most luxurious hotels in Korea. Although it has only 45 rooms, need for extra staff is very big so that’s why our director has decided to employ six new people for this season, and on your luck, you have been chosen! Now, I'm gonna give you the copy of your concrats and your work scedule. We have given you all different work positions so some of you will work in the kitchen, other in restaurant, at reception and so one.You guys have signed the contract on 80 days and you have right to have one day off per week." 

Six males were carefully listening to the person in front of them.

"I hope that you guys will have funny working with us!" Secretary smiled to new employees before taking papers from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter