Hunhan

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was working at reception and his job was to talk with guests, give them Keyes of their rooms and do things connected to reception, right?

His job definitely wasn't to bring his boss coffee like some secretary!

And above all, he had to go in Hotel's restaurant, few floors above the reception because staff had free drinks there. Young student wasn't allowed to use the elevator so he needed to walk three floors on stairs 

Luhan really didn't like the idea of going in Hotel's Restaurant and ordering coffee and apple juice. Firstly because he was really bad at carrying a try and secondly, he was sure that he will drop it as soon as he sets his eyes on his future chef.

Seventeen years old boy just can't act normal when Sehun was around. It was proven during last few days because whenever he has seen the older, Luhan always made some mistake like bumping into someone or messing some papers at his current work place.

Sehun wasn't indifferent towards him too. Restaurant's chef was often smiling and winking at his direction.

Young student once again remembered his boss's order and with flushed face made his way in the Restaurant. 

This wasn't first time that Luhan was passing through it because he needed to pass there whenever he went in the kitchen to have his breakfast. 

He walked through the vip part and needed to take a deep breath because he could already see Sehun's muscular back behind the shank in the corner of the Restaurant. 

Shank was separated from the restaurant with glass doors and three tables that were there were decorated differently from the ones in restaurant.

But Luhan didn't want to think too much of Hotel's Restaurant and its decorations because soon he will be working here and will find out everything better.

Brown haired student has seen some older waiter who was just about to pass in direction of the shank and opted to ask him. Better him than Sehun.

"Hyung, would you mind giving me drinks for reception?" Luhan asked the older and shorted male after stopping him.

'Oh, of course kid. By the way, aren't you the one who will be coming to work here at the beginning of next month?” unknown older man smiled to student.

"Yes hyung, I will come here." Luhan shyly admitted and asked his question again.

"Yeah sure kid. Tell me which drinks do you need?" Older waiter asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter