Kaisoo

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After couple of days, Kyungsoo has realized that Jongin isn't spending that much of time behind the kitchen's counter as young student had expected. In fact, the only time chef would show up would be when some of the help workers messed up something or when he was hungry because most of the time Jongin would spend in his office, doing the paperwork.

Kyungsoo could only assume how hard is to be a chef, especially when Kai by himself has confessed him that.

...

Young student was eating his breakfast in room for staf. He preferer eating in company but all of his co workers seem to have had eaten it before him.

Kyungsoo was eating in the silence when suddenly he heard angelic voice from the kitchen's chef office.

Jongin....

Jongin voice was becoming louder and louder and young student could practycly heard what the other was saying.

Suddenly, Jongin exited from his office and came in the room where the student was eating, phone still tightly pressed against his ear. Kyungsoo has realised until now that he has a crush on his supervisor so it wasn't strange that he felt his cheeks burning up. It was happening very often actuality, like any time his eyes have met with chef's and especialy  in situation's like now, when Kai has acnovled his presence and send him a smile that could kill a man. 

Dark haired boy shyly smiled back,  sadly he  wasn't able to show his teeth because his mouts were full of food. 

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter