Taoris

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's work position was to work in hotel's cafe. He met the bartender named Hoseok and waiter Chen. Both of them were in their late twenties, year or two apart from thirties. To sum up, Tao felt a bit uncomfortable because the duo was much older than him and had over ten years of experience. Compared to Tao, who was working in cafe for the first time, they were veterans.

Chen has showed him around the cafe and told him what to do. Usually, the cafe's chef does that but today he was busy with paper work and will pay them a visit later.

Tao is going to help bartender for now, because he still isn't eighteen years old. He can also help to Chen but only if café is very crowded. When he reaches that age for couple of weeks, he will be doing everything that real bartender does. But until then, he won't be making drinks or coffee, he is only going to wash the glasses and other dishes that have to be washed. 

Bartender Hoseok has explained everything to young student very slowly, how he has to turn glasses on the right side when he is putting it in dish washer, how he has to be careful with martini glasses, how to sort them when they are clean... 

Tao was doing fine, at least that's what bartender has told him. Older man has retailed how did his first day of work looked like, when he started working eleven years ago. Not only did he destroy half of the glasses in cafe, but he also almost burned the coffee machine. This story caused Tao to smile and he hoped that his first won't be even near than. In fact, almost whole hour has passed and he didn't break any glass.

"For a person who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter