Baekyeol

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's work position in hotel was to work as a cleaner. He knew that that work is mostly done by females, but who cares. If his boss tells him to work as a maid, he will work. If his boss tells him to work in the kitchen, he will work. Young student will do anything because he is in the need of money. 

That's partly because of school, and mostly because of his family. You see, his mother is very sick and in constantly need of medicines. His older brother is married and has children so he can't give much. That’s the reason why Baekhyun had to find a job, any kind of job. 

..........

Main maid, Sohyun had leaded him through hotel. She was woman in her late thirties, with short blond hair that reached her shoulders, very thin in built and tall as Baekhyun, if not even taller.

She started working here 10 years ago, and after seven years became main maid. 

Sohyun has shoved him what he has to do, although Baekhyun knew most of it like making beds and cleaning. The hardest part of the job, according to her, was to clean the elevators and Park Hotel, as being one of the luxurious hotels in Korea, had eight elevators.

Baekhyun was glad because he didn't had to do that, he and two more maids were in charge to clean the toilets, six of them and one in presidents office. Baekhyun happened to clean by himself the one in president’s office because it was the biggest and needed to be extra cleaned.

Young student has shyly asked the other maid to show him the way to president's office what she gladly accepted.

President's office was huge, everything inside was either black or white, decorated in truly mainly style.

 

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter