Kaisoo

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was standing in front of the entrance in Hotel's Park kitchen. By his contract his work place was in kitchen and he was scared to work in there because of his previous bed experience with the mentioned place. Young boy couldn't enter, he was nervously biting his nails and walking in the circle in front of it. Few minutes ago he had met Luhan, one of the boys who are also going to work in hotel, and the said person has told him not to worry. But Kyungsoo couldn't help himself. 

What if I mess up something? What if someone finds my meals horrible? I don't know how to cook! I have tried once and almost burned hyung's kitchen! I'm done, I'm definitely done! I'm gonna get fired on the first day of my first work! 

Kyungsoo didn't even noticed that he was saying this out loud until he felt warm hand squeezing his left shoulder gently. 

"Hey, I'm sure you gonna do fine Kyungsoo!" Young student had immediately stopped with his actions and turned around to see the owner of the voice.  He was surprised to see a handsome, young man with a blond hair, angelic smile and the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen in his life.

"Everything's gonna be fine, I can guaranty you that." Stranger said and relised student's shoulder. Kyungsoo followed the stranger's hand with his eyes because he liked the feeling of his hand and want to tell the other to place it back on his small shoulder, but he was too shy for that. 

"And h-how y-you know that" Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter