Baekyeol

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was exhausted. Today was Saturday which means that most of the guests will leave Hotel today and that new ones will arrive.

Brown haired boy needed to clean almost every room on the third floor, and not to even mention the two president suits. But above all, he still isn't finished because he has to clean the elevators with two more maids.

Seventeen years old boy is still the new to this job so his coworkers have given him only two elevators to clean while the rest of them will be splitter between the two women. 

Young student barely managed to finish with cleaning his first elevator after about an hour but not because it was so dirty or that he was slow with cleaning. The main reason why it took him so much was because people were constantly using the elevator.

Baekhyun was hungry and tired but he couldn't go on a break. Not until he finished with the second one.

With heavy steps young student walked to the second elevator and pressed the button to call it on his currently floor. Brown haired boy then returned in the corner where he has put his cleaning material which was consisted of a cloth and bucket and waited patiently for elevator to arrive.

It was full of people. Of course that it was full of people. Why did Baekhyun even think that it won't be? Sometimes he forgets the fact that this is Hotel full of snobs who don't take the stairs, even for just one single floor.

When elevator got empty, exactly five people got outside, Baekhyun hurried inside and prayed that he will at least manage to finish with cleaning one of the mirrors before someone calls for it.

Unfortunately, young student has just got his cloth wet when the Ding was heard and elevator started to move.

It went down only one floor beneath.

Baekhyun collected his things and put them on the corner because he couldn’t to clean when someone was in elevator because he found it rude.

However, the person who entered in elevator was none other than Hotel's director.

Park Chanyeol.

Upon realizing who is standing in front of him, young student quickly bowed from the respect towards his latter.

"Good morning mister Park." Brown haired boy greeted his superior.

"Good morning, Baekhyun if I'm right?" Young Director greeted back his employee while pressing the button of the floor that he wanted.

"Yes, you are right. My name is Baekhyun.” Smaller boy got surprise on the fact that director remembered his name. He wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter