Sulay

Hotel Park (ot12)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's job was to park guest's cars in hotel's garage. It wasn't hard job, or that's at least what hotel's manager has told him. The older man has lead him to hotel's garage which was full of expensive cars of any kind and told him to wait for the main driver named Lay who will then be in charge of explain him better what he has to do.

Young student has been standing alone on hotel’s parking, observing the cars that were parked in garage, like Mercedes, Ferraris, Lamborghinis... he didn’t even wanted to think about the price he will have to pay if he accidentally crushes some of them.

Suho has been standing there for about ten minutes and he started to think that the main driver wouldn’t show up so he started to walk around the garage.

It didn’t pass two minutes until he has heard footsteps behind him and someone calling his name.

 "Hey, you are Suho, right?" Young student has turned around and has been met with very handsome man in black suit.

"Yes, and you must be Lay?" Suho answered and asked back. Main driver has now came very close to the other and extended his hand for the other to shake it which Suho gladly accepted.

"Yes, I'm. Nice to meet you Suho." Student nodded but didn’t return the greeting, he was too busy with staring in driver’s beautiful brown eyes, small nose, full pink lips… he was breathtaking, at least in student’s opinion.

"I will show you where the locker room is because you need to change in work clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter