Dickhead

Dr. Jeon

(A/N: Anotha one for all my cute subbies. I love seeing all the comments. They give me so much motivation. I love it!)

 

“Do her blood work and send the results to my office,” Jungkook is completely professional again in from of a patient. The nurse that was also in the room had a confused look on her face as if she wasn’t expecting him to act the way he has always been acting. He practically throws the chart at you before you nurse could leave to get the patient some water.

 

“Yes, Dr. Jeon,” you answer with an eye roll.

 

“It’s Jungkook to you,” he winks.

 

You glare at him. “There’s someone else in the room.” You let your eyes point to the patient in the bed.

 

“He’s sleeping. So it’s Jungkook,” he grins.

 

“Dr. Jeon,” you throw at him to piss him off.

 

The nurse walks back in with the water and you hastily leave the room to run from the flirty boss.

 

“You trying to avoid me again?” Jungkook catches up to you.

 

“Of course not. I’m just trying to not be around you,” you say sarcastically.

 

“Lunch later?” He offers to pay for you.

 

“No thanks. I packed a lunch,” you’re basically trying to jog away but his long limbs help his stay in pace with you easily.

 

He frowns at you and says, “Still, eat with me, please.” He almost looks sad.

 

“Fine.”

 

Jungkook has been harassing you even more now. He’d be a complete when people are around. He’d throw charts at you and bark orders at you when nurses and other doctors were in earshot but once they’re distracted or out of the room, he winks at you and whispers things into your ears.

 

Who knew such a usually calm and professional man could be such a child underneath. He’d send you text messages to meet with him about a patient and you’d rush there only to have him try to kiss you or try to get you to play hook for a bit from work. He’d call you to his office to give you food and you’d try to run away only to have his call for you again.

 

Everyone in the hospital was going crazy since some would catch him being nice to you but some would see how cruel he still was with the work.

 

But you knew he was just screwing with your head.

 

“I need these done by 4,” Jungkook’s voice boomed over you. You were seated at your tiny desk in the office, catching a breather, when he came in. You tried to slouch down a bit so maybe; hopefully, he doesn’t choose you to dump all his work on. There were a lot of other interns in the room. He could’ve spread the work out; but no, he beelines to you and makes it clear to everyone that you’re still his minion.

 

“But I get off in an hour!” After talking to him and getting to know him, you have more courage to speak up to the devil of a doctor.

 

He doesn’t bother to turn had as he walks away to say, “Too bad.”

 

Whispers erupt in the office as Jungkook leaves the room. No one bothers to come up to you to ask but you can hear everything they’re saying. You were already getting a bad name around. Ever since the elevator scene where they had seen him smile for the first time, they had already started making up crazy rumors about you two. You tried to tell them that it was innocent and that nothing had happened but they just kept going at it.

 

“Love notes from lover boy?” Namjoon threw himself into the chair next to you and you basically threw half the pile at him.

 

“Help me, or die,” you didn’t even bother to say anything about the ‘lover boy’ statement. You just wanted to go home.

 

Namjoon laughed but he could tell how frustrated you were so he didn’t say anything else.

 

Two hours later, after buying Namjoon coffee and a sandwich, you two are finally done. “Now go return the love notes and tell him you loved the message,” Namjoon says as he closes the last folder.

 

By this time, everyone’s shifts were over and a new set of employees had lingered in the office. One by one they start to leave the room to tend to patients till there’s only you and Namjoon left. That’s when you’re finally allowed to be loud and crazy like you usually are.

 

“Rather tell him that he should balls,” you mutter as you start to gather the folders. Seeing Namjoon give you a crazy look from the corner of your eyes, you continue your rant, “He’s been killing me with this work and after a nice dinner, he still is doing it! He wants to be friendly but then he picks me to do all his dirty work.”

 

“Calm down,” Namjoon gives you a look but you ignore it again.

 

“I’m gonna go to him and throw these in his face. Let’s see if he wants to give me his folders again after this,” you turn around with determination and the huge pile in your arms and you let out a loud scream.

 

Jungkook is sitting at the desk behind you sipping on a cup of coffee, a smirk stretched over his face and his eyes on you.

 

“Throw them at me,” he mocks you.

 

Namjoon is stuck in his chair, watching you two go at each other.

 

You actually thrown the charts onto his lap and you turn around to leave.

 

Not before marching back up to him and poking him in the forehead and screaming, “DICKHEAD.”

 

~

 

“I can’t believe you did that,” Namjoon was on speakerphone and you were sprawled out on your bed in all of your agony.

 

“I can’t believe it either,” you cry out loud, “Do you think I’ll get fired?”

 

“The dude was smiling with you calling badmouthing him,” Namjoon laughed, “I doubt he wants you fired. I think he liked it.”

 

“He’s being crazy! I can’t do this,” you say.

 

Namjoon replies with, “You can’t do it because you like him or you can’t do it because you like him a lot?”

 

“Shut it! I don’t like him. I can’t like him,”

 

“But you do, and that’s the problem, huh?” You could practically hear Namjoon’s smirk over the phone and you were just about to reply to him.

 

But your phone notifies you that you have a message. The new text was from none other than Jungkook.

 

Come outside.

 

“Namjoon, I gotta go.” You hang up without waiting for a goodbye.

 

Your stomach if flipping with what you wanted to den to be excitement as you ran to the bathroom to tidy your appearance up. But half way with brushing your hair out you wonder why you’re even listening to him anyways. You weren’t at work and you didn’t have to listen to him.

 

You calm yourself down and you go to your room again, this time, flicking the lights off and getting back into bed.

 

Another text comes in.

 

Come out. I have something you want.

 

Curiosity rakes through your veins. You huff and puff while you throw a jacket on to leave the house. Grabbing your phone and the house key, you go outside. He’s standing there, in a normal t-shirt and joggers and he looks amazing. The night’s breeze was nicely blowing his hair and a smile was on his face, eyes on you.

 

“I got you some food,” he says to you, holding up a bag.