Different

One Day

 

The last bell rang. One by one students exited the classroom, leaving only three people in it. As she was packing up her stuffs, Jiyoon’s heart raced. It's time. I should find him now or I'll be late for library.

 

  

"Jiyoon-ah, we'll be going now," said her bestfriend, Gayoon.

 

 

"See you tomorrow, President." Jihyun, her other bestie . Gayoon and Jihyun chuckled.

 

 

Jiyoon gave them a deadly stare before bursting into laughter. She could never be mad at her besties. What will I do without these two? She smiled.

 

 

"See you two tomorrow, guys. I'll stay for library duty today." She put the last few books inside her bag.

 

 

"Take care of yourself, okay? If anything goes wrong, just ring us and we'll be faster than the lightening to be there for you, okay?" Gayoon held Jiyoon's hand.

 

 

Jiyoon was so happy inside. She knew that Gayoon really meant her words. "I'll be fine, guys. Don't worry. But thank you anyways. Just leave now, I'll be alright." Lastly, she put her pencil case inside her bag and zipped her bag.

 

 

"See ya!" Gayoon and Jihyun gave their last smile to Jiyoon before they left the class, hand in hand.

 

 

Jiyoon's eyes searched the classroom. She was making sure that all things were in order. Some tables and chairs were not in place. And the blackboard still had those English words on it.

 

 

I just have to do these before I'm off to library.

 

 

She stood up and started to clean the classroom. She arranged the tables and the chairs back to their place tidily.

 

 

The blackboard.

 

 

She went to the front of the class and grabbed the duster and started cleaning the blackboard.

 

 

Until there was just one word left on the most top part of the blackboard.

 

 

ENJOY.

 

 

Jiyoon stopped. She stared at the word intensely.

 

 

Enjoy. Have I ever felt that?

 

 

She sighed. She tried to clean the word but it was just a little high for her. She started jumping to reach it. Why must Teacher Jung be so damn tall? Aish~

 

 

"Need some help with that?" A voice spoken.

 

 

Jiyoon was startled when a hand took the duster from her and she felt a warm body leaning closer to hers, started to clean the rest of the word for her.

 

 

She spun around and she immediately in her breath. Her eyes were on those love-shaped lips of his. It was Junhyung. Yong Junhyung.

 

 

Junhyung looked at her. Damn! I could drown in those eyes. "Yo."

 

 

Jiyoon blushed hard and she pushed Junhyung away. "What are you doing here?"

 

 

Junhyung gave his trademark smirk. "I was looking for you."

 

 

"What for?" Jiyoon tried to hide her nervousness. She wanted to look away but she couldn't as his eyes were boring into hers.

 

 

Junhyung moved closer and closer to her. "What for? What do you think?"

 

 

Jiyoon slowly walking backwards. Her brain couldn't think too well at the time. "Err… For your detention!" Jiyoon cried out at him.

 

 

Junhyung stopped walking. He massaged the back of his neck and smiled shyly. "Yeah."

 

 

"Well, you look quite happy for your detention, Student Yong." It was rare to see the heartthrob of the school acting all shy and awkward. It was quite a view to watch.

 

 

"Am I?" If I'm going to be with you, I'll go to detention every day. "Principal Kim told me to find you. What should I do for my detention period?"

 

 

"You will lend your hands to the library today." Jiyoon smiled awkwardly. She still didn't like the idea bringing this Yong guy to the library though.

 

 

Little did she know that her awkward smile made Junhyung's heart fluttered like crazy."Library? Cool. I like books." He gave a grin again. And I like you a lot.

 

 

Is he really that Yong guy? That expressionless Yong guy? It feels like he's entirely a different person now. Whatever. "Then, we should get going now."

 

 

"Whatever you say, President." Junhyung teased.

 

 

 



 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

Seriously, I miss doing all the simple things in high school.

Arranging the table and cleaning the blackboard.

The past remains as the past. sigh.

I just want to be young again.

Did I sound too old when saying typing this? XD

Well, a little progress here and there. ^~^

What do you think about this chapter? =D

OMG Thank you for reading and subscribing. ;~;