Bus Ride

One Day

 

Jiyoon made sure the library's was locked properly.

 

 

"All done." She smiled to herself. She tried to walk away when Junhyung grabbed her bag, stopping her.

 

 

Jiyoon threw her glare at Junhyung. "What?"

 

 

"Are you going home?" Junhyung asked and smiled sheepishly.

 

 

"No. I'm going to the karaoke box." She rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Of course I'm going home! It's late! Let go of my bag!" She distanced herself from him.

 

 

Junhyung pursed his lips at her. "Why are you so rude to your saviour?"

 

 

"Okay, my saviour. I'm going home now. Now can you let my bag go now?" Jerk!

 

 

"Now, that's better. I'm going home too. I'll walk you home," Junhyung offered.

 

 

Jiyoon gave him the look of disapproval. Is he serious? "No. I'm fine by myself." Jiyoon walked away quickly.

 

 

It was starting to rain lightly. Crap, why must it rain every time I forgot to bring my umbrella along? Jiyoon used her bag as her cover and fastened her walking pace.

 

 

Jiyoon looked back. Junhyung was catching up with her. Jiyoon shot him the same disapproval look again.

 

 

"What? I'm heading the same way as you are," Junhyung simply said.

 

 

She scoffed at his words. It was obviously a lie. "Since when?"

 

 

Junhyung rubbed his chin, being in a thought for awhile. "Since now?" He finally said and gave her his infamous smirk.

 

 

Jiyoon was so irritated by his answer although she did find charms in his smirk. "Aish! Suit yourself!" Jiyoon walked so fast that Junhyung actually need to run a little.

 

 

Jiyoon got on a bus quickly and Junhyung hopped on just in time before the bus departed. Junhyung sat down beside Jiyoon. She wiped off the water on her bag and her uniform. Being a typical bookworm, Jiyoon took out her book and started to read the bookmarked page.

 

 

Averting her eyes from her book, Jiyoon slightly glanced at Junhyung who was humming a melody as he listened to his iPod. What is he doing following me around like this? He's acting all weird.

 

 

"So, what else you do besides reading?" Junhyung asked her suddenly.

 

 

Taken aback with his question, Jiyoon closed her book and glared at him. "What are you trying to say?"

 

 

Ignoring her question, Junhyung took the right piece of his earphone and held it out to Jiyoon. "Music?"

 

 

Jiyoon sighed and roughly grabbed the earphone. "Whatever." Jiyoon shot it in her left ear.

 

 

Junhyung smiled. He looked at his iPod and shuffled the songs. He was finding that one song. Where's that song?

 

 

"You know BEAST, right?" Junhyung asked as he kept looking for the song.

 

 

"Beast? Those wild animals in the forest?" Jiyoon innocently asked. "Of course, I do."

 

 

Junhyung laughed at her direct answer. "No! The singing and dancing group, BEAST. Don't you know them?" He kept looking for that one particular song. Where is it?

 

 

"Oh? Then no, I don't know them. I'm not into music," she coldly replied. The only male group that sings and dances she knew was Dong Bang Shin Ki anyway. How could she not know when Gayoon and Jihyun talked about the group all time? She knew nothing more about the music industry of her own country for she was struggling with her studies.

 

 

Found it! He beamed up. "Listen to this song of them." He played a song.

 

 

BEAST - YOU

 

 

I'm gonna make you love me

I love you, I’m only happy when you are here.

I always just need you.

 

 

Even though I can’t say it right now, even when I keep getting nervous looking at you.

I always think of you , you don’t know yet, you don’t know my love, I just need you.

 

 

I want you like this, I just keep seeing you.

In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you. I’m so happy all day, I sing a song for you

Anytime -

 

 

I'm gonna make you love me

I love you.

I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you.

 

 

Because of you you you you

I only think of you

you you you Now

Love me, love me, only look at me

 

 

Jiyoon noticed the goosebumps she had as soon as the song started to play. She felt her heart melted at the lyrics as the song played. This song is beautiful.

 

 

When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain

I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for, I’m happy with just that

Oh baby Alright -

 

 

I was the silent one who said that I was never going to have a one-sided love in my life

That I was going to meet someone who loves me

But you are the girl that who broke all of that, how sad is this

I leave a message on your phone using the emoticons that I thought were so corny

You are the first girl who changed me this much

 

 

I'm gonna make you love me I love you -

I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you -

 

 

Because of you you you you

I only think of you

you you you Now

Love me, love me, follow me

 

 

While Jiyoon was so adsorbed into the song, Junhyung was having his eyes on Jiyoon all time. For you it might be just a song, but for me, it's my confession. Can you hear it, Jiyoon? Can you?

 

 

Slowly I will move closer to you

I will now tell you gathering up my courage

 

 

I love you, I like you, I only need you.

 

 

Instead of some awkward relationship of love that doesn’t last for thousands of years

The distance between you and I is like a road full of traffic, it’s just feels hopeless, we aren’t even far or close

I think it’s about time we got closer, I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful

I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing you

I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day

 

 

Because of you you you you

I only think of you

you you you Now

Love me, love me, only look at me.

 

 

The song ended.

 

 

Jiyoon's face fell. Aish, this song ended really soon. I want to hear it again. Jiyoon thought to herself.

 

 

"So?" Junhyung asked her. Did you hear it? My confession?

 

 

Jiyoon swallowed her saliva. She could never admit it verbally. I love the song. "Repeat that song again," she demanded as her eyes were looking elsewhere. 

 

 

Junhyung couldn't believe his ears just now. "What?" Did I hear that right?

 

 

She cleared . "I said, repeat that song again." She repeated her words and her cheeks were flooded with light red colour now.

 

 

She didn't know how much Junhyung's heart fluttered at her words. She loves the song. I know she does. He repeated the song again.

 

 

Jiyoon looked out through the window and smiled when the song played again. She really loved the song.

 

 

 


 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

OMG! BEAST! MY OT6! T^T I love Beast's You, okay? It's such a beautiful song.

The beginning of the song is so freaking precious becoz of Dongwoon's awkward pronunciation.

He's like: "I'm gonna make you lobe me" OMG So spazz-worthy. I can't. ;~;

If you haven't listen to the song, please do. =3

And my boys won the song of the year for Fiction recently OMG T~T

So freaking proud that I could die. T~T Well deserved, boys. ;~;

One question, is this fic really okay? ;~;

Thanks for reading though.

 Happy Belated New Year 2012 everyone ♪

 

p/s:

I just turned 21 recently. OMG I feel so old ;~~~;

And I'm on my examination weeks.ㅠ_ㅠ

So, I won't be updating the fic for awhile. >.<

Wish me luck and I love you guys, okay?

Until then, byeyeom~