Hands

One Day

 

Jiyoon looked at Junhyung with disbelief look and folded her arms. "Yah! You're really unbelievable, aren't you? Why are you following me?" She asked the boy who was still there even after she reached the last bus stop. She knew he lived in the opposite town and she could tell that it was his first time being there because it was all written on his face.

 

 

Denying it, Junhyung shook his head. "I'm not. I just want to walk you home. That's all." Junhyung shrugged his shoulders. Maybe it was kind of creepy of him to follow her like this. But he really wanted to walk her home. The time he spent with the girl was too short. I just want to be with you a little bit longer.

 

 

"I can go home by myself. So, you can stop doing this weird action of yours," she raised her voice a bit. She really didn't understand why he was so determined to walk her home. But deep inside, there was a weird feeling tingling her heart. All this time, she had been walking the route to her house all by herself. She could feel her heart clutch tightly at the thought.

 

 

"How far left 'til your house?" Junhyung ignored her warning and cunningly changed the topic. He would not let this chance slip away from him. This might be the only chance to be with her a little bit longer.

 

 

What the... Jiyoon's eye dilated with anger at his question. "Did you just ignore me? Huh! This guy is unbelievable!" 

 

 

Junhyung's eyes searched the place. It was foreign to him for he had never been there before. But for some unknown reasons, he was happy. He was happy to know something more about her. So, she lives in this kind of place. "Let's go."

 

 

Jiyoon let out a little scoff. "Thanks but no, thanks. I can go home by myself. Now, leave me alone!" Jiyoon walked pass him.

 

 

Junhyung ran after her and grabbed her by her wrist. He held it tightly.

 

 

What the? Jiyoon spun around only to found her wrist was being held so tight by Junhyung. Rose colours were heating up her cheeks. "Yah! Let me go!" Jiyoon tried to release her wrist but he was obviously much stronger than her. 

 

 

The corner of his lips slowly tugged into a smile."I'll let go if you allow me to walk you home. Deal?"

 

 

As much as she wanted to refuse his request, her wrist was hurting really much. Jiyoon rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Fine! Now let go! You're hurting me!"

 

 

Suddenly, Junhyung smirked. He didn't let her wrist go. Instead, his hand quickly grabbed onto her hand and shoved it into his jacket's pocket. Her hand is cold. Must be the rain earlier.

 

 

Jiyoon was really taken aback by his sudden action. "Yah! What are you doing now?" Jiyoon tried to pull her hand out from his pocket. She was blushing now. No one had ever done something like that to her.

 

 

No matter how hard she tried, Junhyung didn't let go of her hand. "Let's go now, okay? So, which way?"

 

 

Jiyoon gave up. "That way." She pointed to a route. Shameless jerk! 

 

 

"That's more like it. Here we go." Junhyung started walking causing Jiyoon to follow him because he won't let her hand go. I won't let you go now. Not today. Just let me hold your hand just for awhile.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

I'm sorry for the super late and short update.

I'm caught in so many random and unexpected events during my holidays.

And my holidays are going to end in two days. OMG T^T

This was supposed to be a cute and fluffy short scene but I failed. ;_;

Junhyung is a very determine person, isn't he?

I find that very admirable yet a bit annoying. XD

Holding hands is very warm, I guess.^^

Thanks for reading, guys. Thank you for staying with me. ;~;