Shield

One Day

 

The Head Librarian just scolded her. Jiyoon had bowed countless times to her. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I'm so sorry."

 

 

Junhyung didn't like to the view. He didn't like the way the Head Librarian treated Jiyoon. Moreover, he didn't like that Jiyoon kept apologizing for such little matter. Junhyung stepped in front of Jiyoon. Jiyoon was stoned.

 

 

"Stop scolding her. It's not her fault," he simply said to the older woman.

 

 

Jiyoon stared at the back of Junhyung with shock expression. What is he doing?

 

 

"It's my fault. I'm on detention and she's supposed to watch over me. I'm sorry." Junhyung bowed.

 

 

Jiyoon's eyes went round. Her heart softened and warmed at the same time. He's apologizing for me. This Yong guy is apologizing for me.

 

 

The Head Librarian fixed her glasses. "Okay. I'll forgive her this time. The next time you're late, you'll lose job as a librarian and I don't care about your president status. I'm going home now."

 

 

Jiyoon pushed Junhyung aside. "Yes, it will not happen again. Have a safe trip home."

 

 

The Head Librarian rolled her eyes. She turned to Junhyung and poked his shoulder."Do come again, Junhyung. The library and I will always welcome you, pretty boy."

 

 

Junhyung was irritated yet he bowed politely. "Yes, I will come again. Have a safe trip home."

 

 

The head librarian gave her sweetest smile before she left the library. Jiyoon chuckled right after the Head Librarian left the library.

 

 

"What?" Junhyung asked her. She didn't answer and continued to laugh. He nudged her. "What?"

 

 

"Pretty boy?" Jiyoon tried to control her laughter. "The library and I will always welcome you, pretty boy." she mimicked the head librarian.

 

 

Junhyung smiled at the wonderful sight of her. "Stop teasing me or else…"

 

 

Jiyoon was not afraid of his words. "Or else what? What are you going to do?"

 

 

Jiyoon was startled when Junhyung suddenly brought his face close to hers. So close that she could feel his hot breath.

 

 

"Or else I'm going to shut you up myself." Junhyung grinned. Being this close to you  feels surreal.

 

 

Jiyoon blushed and pushed Junhyung hard. "I'm not afraid of you, you pretty boy! Now help me with the books or I'll tell the Principal to extend your detention!"

 

 

Junhyung sighed. "What makes Hyunseung so special that you talk nicely to him while you treat me like I'm some kind of gangster?"

 

 

Jiyoon already walked away. "Yah! Aren't you helping?"

 

 

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming!" Junhyung ran toward the student president.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

I must say that I love writing short scene. Don't scold me for this. XD

Somehow I love the library. Don't y'all? =3

What do you think about the Head Librarian? 

She's a meanie but I bet she does her works well.

I really don't know how to write a fluffier fic. .____.

But I think it's really cool to have a guy to defend you like that, right?^^

Please comment and subscribe if y'all want to.^^

Silent readers, I feel you creeping. XD Joking.

Thank you for reading.