Admire

One Day

 

They were taking the shortest route to the library. The basketball court.

 

 

Jiyoon stopped walking as she stared at a figure in awe. Her heart raced. It's him.

 

 

"Three points for Jang Hyunseung!" A student at the counter shouted.

 

 

"KKYA! Hyunseung oppa, you're so cool!"

 

 

"Nothing could stop Hyunseung oppa from scoring!"

 

 

"Hyunseung oppa is the best! Hyunseung oppa is the best!

 

 

There was a group of female students who were cheering loudly for their beloved senior every time he shot the ball perfectly into the basket.

 

 

Jiyoon fluttered at the admirable view. She had admired him since middle school. Jang Hyunseung. The athlete of the school. The captain of their basketball team. The dancer of the school. Blessed with good looks, girl swooned over him.

 

 

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung and looked again at Jiyoon. He gripped his fist. He could tell that Jiyoon admire Hyunseung a lot. No. She likes Hyunseung a lot. Jealousy bit his heart.

 

 

Hyunseung noticed the two people and he could recognized Jiyoon instantly. "I'm gonna take five… You guys continue." The team members nodded. He took his towel and went to the two standing figures.

 

 

Jiyoon bowed to Hyunseung and smiled sincerely. "Sunbae. " Be cool, Jiyoon, be cool.

 

 

Junhyung's breaths went heavy at her soft words. She smiled at him.

 

 

"Ah, it's your time at the library again, right?" Hyunseung asked as he wiped his sweats. He looked at Junhyung. "And today you have Yong Jun..."

 

 

Jiyoon moved her hands in a 'No No' movement. "It's nothing like what you think, Sunbae. He's on detention," she explained the situation. She didn't want Hyunseung to get the wrong idea.

 

 

Junhyung smirked at Hyunseung. You're so lucky to have her smiling at you.

 

 

"Ah, I see," Hyunseung wiped his trickling sweat using his towel. "Ah! I almost forgot! Jiyoon-ah, this Saturday we'll have a match with Seoul High School. Would you come to see us play and support us?"

 

 

Jiyoon couldn't believe her ears. Did I hear that right? He's inviting me to watch his basketball match? Jiyoon just wanted to jump with excitement on the spot. "This Saturday? I'll find time to go then." Jiyoon managed to stay calm yet she was blushing hard.

 

 

"Finish?" Junhyung spoke up. "Let's go then or else you're going to be late," he continued nonchalantly.

 

 

Jiyoon and Hyunseung stared at him. Aish, this rascal is spoiling this beautiful moment! Jiyoon cursed him in her mind.

 

 

Hyunseung put the towel around his neck. "I should get back to the practice. Have a nice work at the library, Jiyoon-ah."

 

 

Jiyoon bowed shyly at him. "Th… Thank you for the concern, Sunbae. Please have a good practice, too. Hwaiting." Jiyoon smiled at Hyunseung and pumped her fist, showing her support.

 

 

Junhyung rolled his eyes at the sight. He was dying from jealousy when Jiyoon smiled sweetly at the Jang guy.

 

 

Hyunseung flashed his smile before nodding at her words. He ran back to his team. "See you on Saturday!" He shouted and waved at her.

 

 

"Yes!" Jiyoon shouted back and waved back. Jang Hyunseung…

 

 

Jiyoon felt sudden pain as Junhyung suddenly grabbed her wrist. "We're late. Let's go."

 

 

"Let go, you jerk!"

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

KKYYAA! Jang Hyunseung!!!1!! ♥ My charming Jang prince

Jang Hyunseung became much much more beautiful lately, doesn't he?

Don't forget to support Trouble Marker, okay? ^_^

I love both Hyuna and Hyunseung. 2Hyun Hwaiting!

Oh, I kinda ship Jiyoon with Hyunseung.

They would be a flawless pair OMG ;_;

I wonder if Junhyung is really like that in real life.

Anyway, thank you for reading