Supervisor

One Day

 

Jiyoon knocked at the Principal Kim's office door. She opened the knob after she heard an answer from the office.

 

 

Jiyoon bowed at the Principal whom was sitting on his chair, sipping his coffee. "Principal, you wanted to see me?"

 

 

Principal Kim placed his cup on the table. "Ah, yes, Jiyoon. It's about our student, Yong Junhyung," he stated.

 

 

Jiyoon's hand grip tightened at the name. That Yong guy again. "Yes. What about him, Sir?"

 

 

Principal Kim sighed. "You know how excellent he is, right?"

 

 

Jiyoon looked at the floor. Jiyoon slowly nodded. He's always the best. That's why I'm always second.

 

 

"He's going to the detention today."

 

 

Surprised, Jiyoon looked at the Principal. She frowned. Detention? Why? "Why is that, Sir?"

 

 

The principal palmed his face as if to hide his expression. "He made a female student cried this early morning."

 

 

"He made a female student cried?" That was odd. That Yong guy made some girl cried? Why would he?

 

 

A long sigh escaped the man in his late 40's." He tore her love letter."

 

 

Jiyoon was near to crack her laughter hearing the reason. She tried her best to hide it. "May I ask whose letter it was?" She reluctantly asked.

 

 

"Kim Jiyeol. She blackmailed me by using his father's name," he replied.

 

 

Jiyoon scoffed inside her head. All the people of the school knew that Kim Jiyeol's father, Kim Jaemoon, was one of the most influential people in the district. Messing with the daughter of Kim Jaemoon was like stepping on the tail of a lion. That spoiled rich girl!

 

 

"I was not afraid of her father. I just have to grant her wish to stop her from whining the whole day here," the principal explained while massaging both of his temples with his eyes closed.

 

 

Jiyoon pitied the principal sometimes. He needed to attend to these unimportant things. She respected him so much for his professionalism. "I see. But how is this related to me, Sir?"

 

 

Principal Kim opened his eyes again and rested his back on his black chair."I want you to take care of this matter. I want you to supervise him," he said, fiddling his fingers.

 

 

Jiyoon's eyes went round. What the… "Me? But… But I have my duty as librarian today." She didn't want to take the job. She was not comfortable to be around that guy anyway.

 

 

The principal beamed. "That's even better. Take him to the library and he could lend his hands at the library."

 

 

Jiyoon cursed herself for talking about the library."But…" Jiyoon tried to reject again.

 

 

"Don't worry, Jiyoon. It's only for today. That's all. You may go now." Principal Kim didn't give her the chance to object at all.

 

 

Jiyoon sighed in her heart. "I understand, Sir. I shall leave now. Sorry for disturbing." Jiyoon bowed weakly and exited the principal's office.

 

 

She closed the door lid. She leaned her head back onto the door and took a deep breath. She ruffled her hair. She was not happy with the assigned duty.

 

 

Watch over that Yong guy? Aish! How am I going to watch over him?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

bluedragon's note:

Kim Jiyeol and Kim Jaemoon (OC) only appear in this chapter. =P

I hope this chapter is not too bad.

I know it's boring. ._.

Please bear the boreness with me. XD

Please do comment if you want to.^^

I would appreciate that very very much^^

Thank you for reading.