Only You.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sit at the edge of the sofa where there are Jungkook and Jin beside him. You were too engrossed in the game on your phone along with Jungkook- ignoring all the things around because your job was already done long time ago. Basically, you are one of BTS stylists. And someone's girlfriend.

"Jimin hyung! Where is Jimin hyung?! I want to report him that his girlfriend is cheating while playing game with me!!" You laughed hard at his rage. Before Jimin came here, you flicked his forehead, "you spoilt brat! How dare you..."

He smirked, and continued playing the game on the phone. You already stopped and your eyes wildly searching for Jimin. Yes, the 'someone's' girlfriend is Jimin's girlfriend. You and Jimin had been dating for seven months now and most of the staff already knew about it. The members too. Only fans didn't know about this relationship. Thinking of that again and again, made you shivered.

"are you looking for Jimin? He went to the waiting room for the special MC." You just realized that Jimin had to be the special MC for today's recording of Music Bank. Of course he need to be there early as he need to practice his line few times, and got the make-up from the company's stylists. You took your phone and put in the pocket of your jumpsuit before heading down to the room. Just in case if he need anything.

"you are really pretty!! I always watch you on the TV but I don't have the opportunity to meet you. It's really an honor to be the MC with you!!" from the outside of the room, you could clearly heard Jimin's voice praising someone. You looked through the transparent glass and saw him sitting next to a girl idol, Sejong- laughing and talking very friendly. You know you shouldn't be jealous. This was his job, he had to do this. Sejong, that girl also looked very happy talking with Jimin. "Ah really? Thank you so much!! I also watched you at many awards, because you are my senior, I really hoped before that I would meet you and now I am. I am really happy!"

Cannot stand anymore watching those lovey dovey senior-junior meeting, you quickly turned around and went back to BTS waiting room.

 

*****

You sat alone at one corner while listening to the music using the earphones. You shut your eyes and tried to erase everything you saw before. Either at the waiting room for the special MC or on the TV. Folded hands and slowly sank into the loud music from the earphones. However, someone pulled one of the earpiece and made you annoyed. "aish Jungkook! Stop playing around!! I'm very tired right now." she could hear his laugh from her right and the other members nagging to leave you alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter