Happiness.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I really love Song Hyekyo from Descendants of the Sun so I used her name for this story >< but it is up to you guys actually, to imagine who is Hyekyo actually. I just love her name and it looks really fit when paired with Namjoon though :) by the way, happy reading lovelies! Leave any supportive comments or cool advice below also~

Happiness is subjective. No one can describe happiness objectively or tell other people what exactly the real happiness is. Some will think happiness is when you see the sunrise and sunset. Few will indicate happiness as reminiscing childhood memories. Happiness also can be when seeing stars in clear dark sky.

Basically, it’s up to one’s perspective.

But for Namjoon, happiness is when he can make the girl he loves smile. His friends keep telling him that the feeling he has for her, is sympathy. Not love. And he will always deny that. His heart belong to him, Kim Namjoon so he’s the one that know his heart very well.

That girl, that only girl that he put his eyes on since they were still high-schoolers, is a girl that has leukimia. She has a very pale face but her eyes have bright sparks when  stars twinkling every midnight come into her sight. Her plum pinky lips curved upward as she watched little kids playing around her when she visited the playground.

Namjoon loves it all. Even her tiny little thing; she furrowed her eyebrows, her cheeks blushed when the boys with him, the way she focused on something and even the moment she was afraid of bugs.

Is that still called as sympathy?

Hyekyo is really important to him. Staring at her wheneve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter