Love Lessons.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In this story, I'll use Jieun instead IU :) so, this one of Jungkook and IU fanfic that I've written for this time being. Happy reading and please leave any cool comments below! Also, you guys can practice those love lessons (there are only two ><) I have more, but I just put two of it in this fanfic ^^

“Do I have to do that?” Jieun asked Jungkook that was stirring the coffee nonchalantly. Thus it made Jieun more frustrated and annoyed. “yah- I’m talking right now~”

Jungkook slowly chuckled, “yes baby you have to”- ‘she is naively cute!’

“don’t baby me around~ I’m mad at you right now!” she crossed her arms and looked outside the window, sulking maybe. Yesterday was the day both of them knew each other feelings. After three years of friendship, finally Jungkook got to declare Jieun as his property.

Jieun glared at smiling Jungkook in front of her. Was it too much that he wanted to peck Jieun’s forehead everytime they met and hugged each other when they’re going to separate? Urgh, Jieun would never do that! Even if in her next life too!

“lesson number one” he softly held her delicate hands, “start the day with something sweet and end it with something sweeter.” She furrowed her eyebrows- “what kind of syllabus is that..”

“Love lessons.” Jieun forced herself not to smile. That sound really funny and ridiculous, but what could she do? They loved each other though.

Jungkook knew that Jieun was someone that hates lovey-dovey thingy. She felt cringy everytime she saw couples that were cheesy on the street. And now, when she herself was in that place, she tried to defy everything.

“let’s go.” He stood up and grabbed his coat on ther chair. “w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter