Secret.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Long time no see!! I was so busy lately that I didn't have the time to write :( but today I'm done with this short story for you guys. Enjoy!!!

The fact that everyone in Korea knows was that; Taehyung has a super big crush on Anna. She is a multi-talented star, a 21-year-old sweet girl of half Korean and half American. Well, she might be the crush for every male in Korea.

But Kim Taehyung was way too obvious. Many fancams of them had been recorded and he even confessed at one of their group interview- that he really likes her. He cherished her as a friend (if she is cool with it) because Anna had been asked recently about Taehyung on Happy Together. And he replied that on his Twitter accout- causing a widespread among the fans.

But just one thing that no one knows- even the BTS members; they contacted each other secretly.

Many rumors had spread that they were dating, but Taehyung denied and avoided it very well. So did Anna. They may be friends, but not dating. Once, Taehyung said that “I like her not that I love her.”

Pfft Taehyung. Pfft Anna.

“how long are we going to be like this?”

“you don’t like it too when the medias know about us.”

She smiled, “hm that’s right. I’m sick of them; following celebrities anywhere they go.”

“that’s their job, baby.”

They sat on the bench in front of the lake, her head resting on his shoulder comfortably. It’s 3 AM in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter