Will You Sing It With Me?

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook laid on the white floor of the dance room, panting and sweating. The others already went to the sofa, went to toilet, and went to drink some water. All of them are so tired of the packed schedule, after schedule in America, they need to attend MAMA and MMA. Jungkook closed his eyes, he could feel the numbness. He then pushed his body with tiny energy he had left to his backpack, searching for his IPhone- checking the messages and any missed calls.

5 seconds later, his thin lips formed a small smile. He could feel that the numbness slowly left his legs and he raised into a sitting position while his hands in the fastest speed, replying the messages of this one girl that has captured his heart long time ago.

JK: I just finished my practice! Sorry for replying so late. You must have sleep right? Then….. Good night!

((10 minutes later))

IU: you must be very tired…. Just sleep, we’ll meet later at MMA event J

He was grinning from ear to ear. He couldn’t imagine he’s meeting with IU at events. Now that they were texting each other, the small fact that IU has recognized him, that he actually got her phone number, and she’s giving him daily advice and motivation, was the only reason he’s still breathing normally up until now.

“Stop smiling Jungkook. You look completely mental.”

“Ignore him, he’s mental. Smiling like that only by her messages.”

“Remember, she is our senior….”

He snapped, “I know, I know it very well. I know it is impossible for us to be in a relationship, and I know she know it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter