Confession.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I picked Jaesuk and Hyungdon as the special character; the MCs. Both of them are my favourite in hosting any reality TV shows! Without further ado, enjoy reading the story! Feel free to leave comments or advice also below~

“Now, we move on to the segment where you need to answer the questions we have picked out from your fans. So BTS fandom’s name is ARMY, right?” MC Jaesuk asked them after all of them showed their hidden talent.

BTS were invited as special guest on TV show as their new comeback was out last week. I NEED YOU received a lot of love from everyone and won the first place at Show Champion last week.

“Yes! Our fandom name is ARMY!” Rap Monster asnwered happily. “Wah it sounds really strong and energetic- ARMY! Anyway, let us see the first question asked by one of your fan.”

‘Hello, I’m BTS fan, Oh Rijin! Omo oppa~ finally my call got through~ my question is for Jungkook oppa! You always said in any reality show or talks that your ideal type is Kim Jiwoo- can I know the reason why? Thank you oppa, fighting!! BTS fighting!!!’

Jungkook scrunched up the small piece of paper that was used in the last segment- feeling embarrased. “Wah! Kim Jiwoo?” MC Hyungdon asked curiously since this could be one of the hot topic later.

The other MC interrupt, “isn’t she the famous Youtuber, right?” the other member of BTS nodded to that question. “Ah~ that Jiwoo! I know her very well! Jiwoo and I are close.”

“you always said that you close to so many idols!!! Ahh- can’t you stop bragging to everyone?!” Hyungdon pushed Jaesuk’s shoulder until he was slightly going to fell. That brought a loud laugh from the BTS members.

“yah- I’m not lying okay!” Jaesuk cut off the jokes with a question for Jungkook, “the fan is curious that why you pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter