Heart-wrenching.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As far as I wrote all of my one shot stories, this one is the best in my opinion! Maybe because Jimin is my ultimate bias in BTS, I don't know why... whatever it is, enjoy reading this story and comment below!

“yah Park Jimin!” you ran out the class and followed him to the canteen. He ignored you completely and walked nonchalantly as if no one was behind him. “ya you fool!”

“do you think you will get her? Do you think you will date her? Yah, she is someone you can’t even imagine- even in your dream! What makes you- “

“Choi Hyeri.” He stopped walking and you bumped hardly into his chest. “yes?”

“by any chance… do you like me?” he smirked.

You stared at him in disbelief. Before, you always denied everything about him. You thought that the small feeling deep down in this heart was a playful feeling- nothing serious. And now when he asked, you were lost at words.

“if you ever have that feeling, erase it immediately. I never looked at you as a girl, you’re only someone who always I played with. Nothing more.”

His face was as cold as ice at Atlantic. His voice too. Even though he was frustrated, did he really have to say those things to me? Although he was angry, did he really change into a mean person.

What so special about her? What so nice about her that Jimin could go crazy when seeing her? Not only him, but other boys too.

Your tears threatened to fall, but you held in. “what did you say?” you muttered under your breath. You clenched your fists, forcing not to spit out harsh words.

“you are nothing to me. Get lost.” So mean, his words. You felt like you were just a dirty stain that stuck onto his shirt- the way he looked at you. So harsh, so bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter