Dating Her, Loving Him.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Taehyung's story is here, next will be Yoongi maybe? Enjoy reading! Leave any comments or advice below okay!

She bit her bottom lips and clenched her first tightly. Her eyes roamed around the corridor, confirming that no one saw her there. Then, she glanced through the transparent glass- observing the group of boys laughing and joking to each other.

“what should I do…” she rubbed both her hands, the butterflies in her stomach could be felt clearly. She was nervous, that’s what she was right now. Her head leaned against the wall, frustrated that she couldn’t be strong.

Sweaty palms and fast heartbeats.

“oh Hayoung, what are you doing here?” a guy voice suddenly heard from her right side. She startled and almost collapsed. The boy grinned while taking few steps closer.

“are you looking for..” before he could continue his next words, Hayoung closed his mouth with her hand forcefully, “shut up!” he struggled to free himself and finally he succeed.

“stop talking! I’m here not to see him…”

“then, what? To stalk him? I know that you guys now are dating, but…”

“yah!” the boy laughed at her reaction. “do you want me to call him for you?” seriously he asked her. He knew that she was afraid to enter the class, since her boyfriend was a famous hotshot in this college.

Hayoung and Taehyung. Two person that people didn’t expect to be dating right now. The news that they were official came out last week, but up until now they never be seen together. And this was the first time Hayoung came here to meet with him.

Jungkook sighed gently at Hayoung’s reaction. “wait here, I’ll call him.” the girl nodded and when he was about to turn around, she grabbed his arms. “uh em Jungkook- I don’t think I can face him, you just gave this to him okay?”

She held out a box of lunch. Maybe she cooked it for him. Jungkook smirked, “why don’t you give this by yourself?” Hayoung blinked several times at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter