Trust Me.

Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So guys this is Hoseok's story! I made this only just in 45 minutes which was quite impressive. Since I am busy this week and maybe next week too, I am not going to update much. If only I have another story, I will immediately upload it for you guys! Thank you for those who keep up with me until now ><

It was 1AM in the morning when the windows of her room was knocked. Shocked by the sound, she almost tripped when running to open the window. Could it be thief…?

Or not.

It was Hoseok. “Sunbae-nim!”

Now, she was really shocked and speechless. Frozen at her spot, she didn’t move a bit. But the guy in front of her seemed like- happy and joy. How could he? He could be caught anytime by her father of brother or her noisy younger sister.

“yah, your room is quite nice and big!” he landed himself on the queen-sized bed with white-black stripes bedsheet. His smile never faded and he seemed to enjoy it very much.

Oh wait. Rewind. This was my room, Haesoo’s room. Why were you guys focusing on Hoseok as if she’s the one the breaking and entering someone’s room at one in the morning? On top of that, it was her senior!

She shook off her head few times, slapped her cheeks, pinched her arms to make sure that she was not dreaming. But it hurts and she was pretty sure that Hoseok who was in front of her was really Hoseok. Not a dream-like man that will vanished in just few minutes.

“no-no Sunbae-nim, you have to leave my room. What are you doing now is wrong! Do you even know that?” she walked to his side which was playing with her laptop. “you seem to enjoy this so much.” With so much sarcasticism she had put in her words, the boy still didn’t budge any at all. A heavy sigh was heard and upon that, Hoseok stopped playing with her laptop.

“I have something to tell you.”

“yeah you have something to tell me, either you can talk to me tomorrow or on the phone. You didn’t have to climb up here to meet me.”

“I need to…”

“what’s wrong with you really!” feeling frustrated, she almost shouted. Fantastically,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter