12: The Ending

That 24 Hours-2: Time Machine

Eunjung woke up late that morning. She stayed up all night long for Yoongi and accidentally sleep there, so she arrived home late at the midnight. Today, her Seokjin oppa will get married and she almost forgot about that. She reached out a simple white plain knee length dress and white heels which suit that dress. She put on a really light make up and didn't do anything with her hair. She hopped into a taxi and quickly headed to the exact place. Her plan to visit Yoongi before was cancelled due to the short time. 

She arrived at the hall on time. The ceremony had begun. She was searching for the boys as she recognised no one there. Slowly she walked towards them. Suddenly, she smelt a familiar scent. It's Yoongi's. She turned around but couldn't see him.

“Oh no! I smell Yoongi here. I must be delusional.” Eunjung shook her head and quickly meet all the boys.

“Hey, noona!” Taehyung greeted her then, the others do the same.

“I woke up late this morning. Sorry.” Eunjung grinned innocently.

“Nevermind. As long as you come. It couldn't be better.” Namjoon comforted her.

Then, they sat at the round table, ate and chatting. Eunjung didn't do much than playing with her phone. She really wanted to leave but she need to celebrate Seokjin. Just a respect. 

While later, Eunjung found herself sick by only sitting and doing nothing. She searched something to excuse herself.

“I need to get more drinks.” Eunjung told them but the boys seemed don't care. Eunjung sighed and get going.

There was not crowded at the food bay so, Eunjung could reach her drinks easily. As she turned to back to her seat. She saw someone waved at her while walking  toward her. Eunjung blinked her eyes several times. Didn't believe what she saw.

“OMO! I am delusional already. I think I need a rest.” Eunjung shook her head but the one who she saw seemed real.

“Eunjung-ah! I am here!” He smiled broadly. Stood a step away from her.

Eunjung just too shocked and the glass in her hand slipped away. He quickly caught the glass before it could landed and crashed on the floor.

“Yah, are you okay?” He put away the glass and leaned forward to Eunjung. He Eunjung's hair softly in worries.

“Yoongi? How can you get here. I mean when did you awoke? I spend almost all night with you.” Eunjung slowly accepting what had happened.

“The nurse said I awake as soon as you leave. Well, maybe I always wanted to be with you.” Yoongi threw a gummy smiled. And also a wink.

Eunjung bit her lower lip. She ended up by hit Yoongi with some soft punches. “Why you didn't tell me? I am your girlfriend! I should know earlier. Then, you appear in front of me like nothing had happened? Oh, I hate you! You don't know how much I worry about you. I….” Eunjung almost teared up. By that, Yoongi pulled her into his embrace. That's cut Eunjung's words.

He whispered. “Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae. I made you having through a lot of hard times. Mianhae. I am awake now. So, don't worry, okay?” Yoongi tighten the hug and comforting her.

“Don't ever leave me alone again. Okay?” Eunjung sobbed.

“Yeah..Yeah.. I promise.” Yoongi kissed her forehead. He missed her girl very much. 
While later, Eunjung didn't stop hugging Yoongi. She obviously missed him. Yoongi noticed a lot of people stared at them. 

“Hey, I think we can continue cuddling later. Everyone is staring at us.” Yoongi whispering in embarrassment.

Eunjung quickly loosen the hug and turned around. Yeah, everyone looking at them. Eunjung covered her face with her hand. She just shy enough. “Ah… It's a shame.” She hissed. That's make Yoongi laughed.

“What's so funny?” Eunjung crossed her arms.

“Aniyo.” Yoongi curled her waist with his arm and pull her to him. “I just miss you, princess.” He whispered and a broad smile appeared on Eunjung's face.

***

“So everyone had knew it?” Eunjung shouted. “Oh, sh*t. It's ridiculous.”

Eunjung and Yoongi spent their time at the familiar park after the ceremony ended. Yoongi told everything that had happened after he awake and Eunjung seemed not happy with it.

“Yah, don't curse to much. It's not nice for a lady.” Yoongi hissed.

“Do I even care?” Eunjung crossed her arms and hissed. She was really mad.

“Eunjung-ah… Don't be mad. I just thought a surprise appearance could be nice for you. So, I told the others to not tell you.” Yoongi explained.

“I don't like surprise.” Eunjung widen her eyes. Still sulking.

“Jebal… I am sorry. You're not even pretty when you're mad. Smile a little bit juseyo. I miss it very much.” Yoongi tried another way to win her.

Eunjung finally gave up. She sighed. “Why you takes too long to wake up?” 

“Maybe, is a test for you. Either you stay or leave me.” Yoongi gave a naughty smile. “I am glad to know that you stay. I heard that you visit me every single day, share stories with me and oh, the flowers too. Thank you. Thank you for everything.” Yoongi rest his head on Eunjung's shoulder. He was totally happy.

“I made you into the accident. How can I just leaving. I felt guilty.” Eunjung being ego.

“So, you're not doing all those things because you love me? So, it's one sided love?” Yoongi pouted.

“Well, I don't know. Maybe….” Eunjung shrugged and made Yoongi moved away his head from hers. 

“You're so mean.” Yoongi hissed.

“You even meaner.” Eunjung hissed too and hit Yoongi's shoulder.

“Ahhhh…” Yoongi acted like it was badly hurt. Eunjung became panicked.

“I’m sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.” Eunjung was in guilt.

Yoongi suddenly grinned. “Look, you care about me even I am mean.” 

Eunjung ended up by hitting him harder. “Yah! You really…” She seemed mad. “I want to go home!” Eunjung stood up wanna leave.

“Let me sent you, then.” Yoongi ran after her.

“No need to. You're newly awake just have a rest at home.” She was mad but caring at the same time. She walked even faster leaving Yoongi at the back. Suddenly, because of being too fast with high heels, Eunjung lost her stability and fell on the ground. Her ankle was spraining. Yoongi shocked and quickly ran to her.

“Yah, are you okay?” Yoongi asked. He was totally worried.

“Not really. My ankle. It's hurt.” Eunjung cried.

“It's spraining.” Yoongi sighed. “It will not happen if you didn't leave me. Look. It's a lesson for you to be kind to your boyfriend.” He started to mutter.

“Mianhaeyo. It's my fault.” Eunjung sighed. “Let me handle myself.” She tried to stood up but Yoongi quickly stopped her.

“No! You can't. I will give a piggy back ride and send you home.” Yoongi help Eunjung to put out the heels.

“Piggy back? Hello?! I am in dress.” Eunjung hissed.

“It's just a joke, though.” Yoongi hissed back and carried Eunjung on his arms. 

While walking, 

“Yoongi-yah, let's get married. I just envy Seokjin oppa and Yeojoo unnie. They are so happy just now.” Eunjung suddenly asked. She was being straightforward and that's really her.

“Not now. Appa said, I can get married after I win the biggest project. Then, he will let me marry and I will heirs the company too.” Yoongi didn't hesitate to answer. 

“Really? That's not good.” Eunjung pouted.

“Don't worry. Just give me five months. I will settle up everything and marry you.” Yoongi threw a wink.

“Wow, Director Min. You're so confident.” Eunjung smirked.

Yoongi smiled proudly. “This is Min Yoongi. He is good at everything.” 

“Really? I just feel that you're walking slower. You're not good at strength.” Eunjung .

“You're really heavy. You should lose weight, you know.” Yoongi was being honest.

“Jinjja? How about this?” Eunjung being playful and shook her body make it hard for Yoongi.

“Stop that! Or I will just leave you here.” Yoongi warned.

“No, you won't.” Eunjung denied it confidently.

“Why not?” Yoongi look into her eyes.

“Because you love me.” Eunjung whispered.

Yoongi's lips curled a smile. “Then?”

“I love you too.” Eunjung whispered shyly.

“What? I can't hear that.” Yet he heard clearly.

Eunjung smirked then she shouted. “Min Yoongi, I love you too!” Seemed like all people there heard that. Then they burst out a very joyous laughter. 

After a month of gloom and grey, finally the painted their own rainbow. A miserable meeting, annoying responsibilities, awkward moments and mean obstacles they get through. But then, all those experiences make their love bolder and stronger. Sometimes we are required to keep moving on and accepting. Sometimes, we need to stay and keep in faith. That's life. Yes, life is cruel. Life is mean. It make us confuse and lost. But, it is our choice to make it as a process of learning or something that will bring us down. Don't scared of unknown because doing mistakes is not a sin. It will be a sin if you stop and giving up. Be courage and have passion. Spread your wings and keep flying!

***

A year later

Yoongi's words come true. He win the biggest project in five months and directly ask Eunjung to marry him. They live happily ever after.

Eunjung opens her own flower shop. And Yoongi ask her to just employ workers and just be a boss. Well, Eunjung refuses. 

Seokjin and Yeojoo already got their first child. It's a girl. They build a happy family. The restaurant also getting bigger and famous. Thanks to Bangtan who promote it to people around.

Taehyung graduated with a really great pointer in university. He achieve his dream to be a scientist. He worked abroad and already had a korean girlfriend there. Not to mention, the girl is a doctor.

Bangtan have a totally successful year. A lot of daesang they won and they already become a universal star. Their popularity is no joke.

Leejun who used to be just a secretary, promoted by Yoongi to be the Manager. While Yoongi is busy or not around, Leejun is in charge. He just got problem in searching for girlfriend.

Mr. and Mrs. Min stopped working as they already give all the honour and wealth to Yoongi. They spend their ages with travel around the world.


-The End

#author’s note

Yeay! It's the end! So how was it? I am sorry if there any errors and the awful storyline. I just want to make it simple and light. You don't know how much type of ending in my head. I end up with that and I hope you guys satisfied enough. Thank you for reading until the end and if you read since the ‘season’ 1, I couldn't be more happy. Thank you a lot! *threw hearts* Please comment so I can improve my writing. I am happy if you do so. Don't forget to read my other fanfic. I am pleased if you want to. 

Have a nice day ahead~ 

Lots of Love, ^^
Me<3